Thread: A very cool idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default A very cool idea

I'm typing from my phone so please excuse any errors. (swiftkeyx baby) anyway as for the armors I noticed they have a theme with the stage, maybe if there was a back story behind the armors it would be a nice lore function. Like let's take the Engineer armor, it looks like a lost ancient armor. Like adding lores that it belonged to a captain that was immensely powerful but over the years time took fits toll on it. Which would explain the rust. As for the commando, it could be something like something he saw in the ship yard drove him temporary insane or something. See where I'm going? It would be a pretty cool thing to do. I mean they are agents they change armor for the mission. Another thing is like maybe some classes get their armor earlier depending on the lore. Like for example, rhe operative comes to the mission dressed that way, so he gets his at, 30,while the commando goes insane midwY through, maybe some pieces at 32 and others at 33. Where as the engineer is 35 since his is a rare artifact you get at the end. Feedback appreciated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

It's a cool, well thought out Idea, I'll give you that...but I see it as being almost too much. People will ignore the story lines and details and complain about how other classes get their armor first. You'll have to consider pvp later too, where if one class has much better armor at an earlier period, it wouldn't be balanced.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744
    Kahlua/Knowledgebase - Star Legends Help

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

It would be cool if someone could do some fan fiction on the forums.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

There is never any balance in any game though. Not even now as for the fact that operatives are a option, and engineers are needed. 5 engineers can run, 5 commandos can't. Nor 5 operatives