I'm typing from my phone so please excuse any errors. (swiftkeyx baby) anyway as for the armors I noticed they have a theme with the stage, maybe if there was a back story behind the armors it would be a nice lore function. Like let's take the Engineer armor, it looks like a lost ancient armor. Like adding lores that it belonged to a captain that was immensely powerful but over the years time took fits toll on it. Which would explain the rust. As for the commando, it could be something like something he saw in the ship yard drove him temporary insane or something. See where I'm going? It would be a pretty cool thing to do. I mean they are agents they change armor for the mission. Another thing is like maybe some classes get their armor earlier depending on the lore. Like for example, rhe operative comes to the mission dressed that way, so he gets his at, 30,while the commando goes insane midwY through, maybe some pieces at 32 and others at 33. Where as the engineer is 35 since his is a rare artifact you get at the end. Feedback appreciated.