Thread: Global Damage reduction should be returned & Rhino should be nerfed!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Exclamation Global Damage reduction should be returned & Rhino should be nerfed!!!

1> Well as I stated in the announcement thread, it seems to be Global damage reduction is increased to counter the global dodge reduction. Even if my assumption is wrong, it's kinda true that damage is less now but then again it STRONGLY SUGGESTS that global damage reduction value has been increased at the time of Global dodge reduction, IN THE LAST UPDATE, although it was not mentioned but as said, its highly likely that it has been done.

That's a real issue, and made even harder to kill already OP tanks and other class fights are also negatively effected. Restoring the global damage reduction value is quite important, even if it wasn't touched, I think it's time to reduce it slightly, damage output is pretty low now.

2> Rhino is the next serious issue and huge problem in endgame, there could be two possible ALTERNATIVE approaches according to me - A) Nerfing like 30-50 overall damage from Rhino set.

B) If it's needed to take soft approach to solve the situation then, I'd say Rhino skill CHARGE cool down time should be increased from 3sec to 6 sec. The reason is - if you look at a FFA (3v3 2v2) with proper teams, rhino doesn't look like OP, that's because in a 1-1 fight, that's actually hard to kite a rhino, they keeps coming at you or escapes easily with that 3 sec cool down time charge skill.
    Last edited by Waug; 09-11-2017 at 08:49 PM.