Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Insta-Level Option

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xfarmtwinkx View Post
    No, Cinco has the time and cares enough to use old content with a cosmetic change to add a new Cap because he knows it will bring in money from nearly the whole remaining community, whereas this idea is good us love to insta cap its the cost you think it's worth that stupid, and Cinco would look at the bigger picture and be realistic about how many buyers there would be for whatever price. 50-100$ is just plain stupid.
    I got lost in the middle of what you were saying lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Me too but basically just because you want something and claim to want to be paying $100 for it means nothing and is pretty stupid, get a realistic price and do a pool maybe? Show Cinco and the PL team it would be worth it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Me too but basically just because you want something and claim to want to be paying $100 for it means nothing and is pretty stupid, get a realistic price and do a pool maybe? Show Cinco and the PL team it would be worth it
    I'm just saying, if the whole community unanimously wanted to pay $100 for an insta-level because they felt it was worth that much, there isn't anything stupid about it.

But I agree, we shouldn't have to pay $100 for this. Lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The stupid part is the beginning of that cost associated with that reward. You realise firstly, you have to analyze player base of a mobile application, the age range, average income of that player etc, 100$ is no way near viable for probably 75% of the community but if thought was put into the idea and you analyzed the factors and came out with a decent price and a poll of the amount of people that would possibly use this it was probably be a lot more impactful and catch Cincos attention.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

The stupid part is the beginning of that cost associated with that reward. You realise firstly, you have to analyze player base of a mobile application, the age range, average income of that player etc, 100$ is no way near viable for probably 75% of the community but if thought was put into the idea and you analyzed the factors and came out with a decent price and a poll of the amount of people that would possibly use this it was probably be a lot more impactful and catch Cincos attention.
    your argument has no validity, people spent 90 dollars easily to buy latko (have you seen all the latkos) so they could level up on prison/oktal swamps, what makes you think they wont spend money to INSTA-LEVEL... youre thinking way to far into this...

They reality is, if cinco made this 100 dollars... people would pay for it in a heart beat.
    Last edited by Kurvy; 08-27-2017 at 02:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

You're saying I have no validity? Yet you contradict yourself by using your opinion and heart in a pathetic statement claiming people will..? Earn Free plat that's how I bought laktos, where's the addition to that issue? Prove me with statistics people right now are going to pay $100 for level 1-100 on a dying mobile game and make sure it's at least have the player base not 3 die hard fans respectfully I admit wanting to give the devs free cash to keep the game alive. Look at it in a different light also, what if 100 players and re occuring die hard players regularly bought this boost at 20$ a piece, this would instantly amount to $2000 revenue with w possible extra $1000 from the new and re occuring payments for multiple characters, where as at a hefty 100-150$ PER 1 INSTANT BOOST a few die hard fans purchased this a month or per 2 months etc it's a measly 500-1000$ possibly instantly but with not much regularity and consistent purchases for different characters etc., ( I haven't bothered to proof read this so if they're any errors feel free to call.me out)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

You also have to recognize that many players have blown ridiculous amounts of cash on this game in the past. Why? Because it's a game that has provided, literally, years (7 for me) of entertainment on a mobile platform – which to me is pretty remarkable. If I could spend $100 dollars to enjoy years of gameplay on my phone, then the payoff is actually a lot more in the player's favor and not as much as you think for the devs.

To stress again, though – I do not think the price should be $100 for something like this. $25 seems more up my ally. But again, I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up costing $50+
    Last edited by XghostzX; 08-27-2017 at 06:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

If you read my post before you wrote that one you'd see we basically have the same idea, but the main point behind what you just said is DIE HARD FANS I'd call my self one if I wasn't locked out of my account I love the game, but it would make them more money for all of the community to be able to afford this boost and to use multiple times in their account span. A lot more revenue could be made by having a reasonable cost. I agree 25-50$ is a perfect price range.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

25-50 sounds fair tbh. But there should be pre-requisites before this option is available. At least cap one char in the game without using the insta level option, that way we can still have players get a feel for the game, Instead of diving right into with a level 100 char. Some people enjoy the process still. Nonetheless insta level is a great option to have, That way we could focus on farming/pvp purely. New rare dragon sets (recolored) would be cool as well buts that's asking for too much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SillyJuan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yes very well said! ^ This is a brilliant idea it keeps a certain challenge and experience with the game and divides from the repetitiveness of most games with the idea of like you said at least 1 capped Char or at least 1 char @71 or one of the big old caps? As for the rest coloured dragons I honestly don't get why they don't do this it's a real shame! With some updated advertisement I think the devs would be surprised at how well this game would start doing again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SillyJuan View Post
    25-50 sounds fair tbh. But there should be pre-requisites before this option is available. At least cap one char in the game without using the insta level option, that way we can still have players get a feel for the game, Instead of diving right into with a level 100 char. Some people enjoy the process still. Nonetheless insta level is a great option to have, That way we could focus on farming/pvp purely. New rare dragon sets (recolored) would be cool as well buts that's asking for too much

I do like the idea of having at least one toon maxed out before purchasing insta-levels.

It's unfortunate I haven't seen the devs reply to any of these threads, though, for a loooong time...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    I do like the idea of having at least one toon maxed out before purchasing insta-levels.

It's unfortunate I haven't seen the devs reply to any of these threads, though, for a loooong time...
    Devs are working hard on our future content, they barely have time to check up on us!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SillyJuan View Post
    Devs are working hard on our future content, they barely have time to check up on us!

Really hope the future content will be worthwhile

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

eh $50 still too much i think 1-2$ should to the trick ��������

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Ima have to disagree on the pre requisite idea. 9/10 of the people that quit from lvl 100 being too hard aren't interested in leveling to 100 one time. Just make it like AL except cost less because less people play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

$50 buys 800 plat which is a pretty reasonable plat that can last you a while (depends how you spend it tho obv) but anyways $50 is actually a really good price to pay for insta level to 100 and i would do it if i had extra cash just to throw around for no reason.

ELITE

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 3pc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    $50 buys 800 plat which is a pretty reasonable plat that can last you a while (depends how you spend it tho obv) but anyways $50 is actually a really good price to pay for insta level to 100 and i would do it if i had extra cash just to throw around for no reason.
    800 plat ($50) for L100 Vs 600 plat for 20k xp rip sts xD
    PL~ Main: Apazilch • Level: L85 • Character: Fox
    Proud master of <Legends>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    Ima have to disagree on the pre requisite idea. 9/10 of the people that quit from lvl 100 being too hard aren't interested in leveling to 100 one time. Just make it like AL except cost less because less people play.
    Uh, they eliminated the instant level option in AL too, and said there's no plans to bring it back.
    I don't get why doe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Uh, they eliminated the instant level option in AL too, and said there's no plans to bring it back.
    I don't get why doe
    Dang, didn't know that. Seems like a simple and effective method for sustaining the player-base.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apa View Post
    800 plat ($50) for L100 Vs 600 plat for 20k xp rip sts xD
    Fr tho xD but idk if anyone would be willing to pay more then $100 for that

ELITE