Thread: Home Sweet Home

The Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Asia, Middle East, Jordan.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Smile Home Sweet Home

Yo!

It sure feels good to be back! I'm not really a new player, just thought I'd introduce myself here to give the community an idea of who I am and what I do.

I used to play AL back in the day, 2013, it was one of the most fun games I had ever played with my friends. It's just a really big game, and a whole lot of objectives: APs, Gold, grinding for XP, around 500 quests, and very fun!
    Eventually, most of my friends quit the game and as a result I took a long break too. I've been absent for around 4 years, and over the course of these 4 years I haven't uninstalled the game out of consideration of the fun I had with my friends.

Came back two months ago, full of nostalgia and decided to learn the game-all over again.

Glad to say it was worth it! Came back as a level 40 with some gold, and here I am almost 66 with my moneybags.

I'm from Jordan and my real name is Karam, in the game I'm currently a merchant, with three accounts (Kayoex, Kayoti, Kayoba) maining Kayoex. I'm also part of <Insane Asylem> as of now.
    I play a-lot of other games too, including GTA, LoL, Clash, 8 Ball Pool etc.

My goal is to make a name for myself in this community, whether it be by PVP, constant forum posting or merching.

Hit me up guys, add me in-game or just text me really wish to get to know all the cool people out there!
    Last edited by Kayoex; 08-23-2017 at 04:10 PM.
    Kayoex - Kayoti - Kayoba

Proud player since 2013