Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arcane deary egg give away

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    I wasnt judging, i was asking a question. Seems the dumb one is you for being incapable of understanding a simple question
    Tell me why would I want to do that? My friend already explained it was legit.
    You don't want to participate it's fine. I can care less mate. I just want to give back to the AL community.
    And This my first give away I wouldn't want it to be fake. Also if u see other AL YouTubers give aways u can easily spot on they fake but I guess you not capable of comprehending.
    Btw whats wrong with kids running forum's accounts? "Grown adults" are the one setting bad example in the game And forums. GG
    *I might not be rich but at least im giving away something*

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by You Mad Or Nah; 08-23-2017 at 08:55 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to You Mad Or Nah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

I see drama being given out more than an egg lmao ��

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    Tell me why would I want to do that? My friend already explained it was legit.
    You don't want to participate it's fine. I can care less mate. I just want to give back to the AL community.
    And This my first give away I wouldn't want it to be fake. Also if u see other AL YouTubers give aways u can easily spot on they fake but I guess you not capable of comprehending.
    Btw whats wrong with kids running forum's accounts? "Grown adults" are the one setting bad example in the game And forums. GG
    *I might not be rich but at least im giving away something*

I never questioned whether it was legit or not. Boy u really do need to work on your reading skills. I was asking if this was one of those videos where he asks people to like and subscribe. Because over half the giveaways people do require you to like and subscribe to even be considered for the giveaway. Learn to answer the specific questions rather than going off on tangents based upon your own assumptions of the underlying reasons behind the questions. That way you can avoid looking ridiculous like you do right now

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I never questioned whether it was legit or not. Boy u really do need to work on your reading skills. I was asking if this was one of those videos where he asks people to like and subscribe. Because over half the giveaways people do require you to like and subscribe to even be considered for the giveaway. Learn to answer the specific questions rather than going off on tangents based upon your own assumptions of the underlying reasons behind the questions. That way you can avoid looking ridiculous like you do right now
    You're the one looking ridiculous starting problems with your statement. If u had watched the video your "question " wouldve been answered. Just ignore this thread if you going to get all emotional and ruin people's vibes
    *Maybe you're the one lacking some skills I might say or brain cells*
    ~once I reach 100 subs I'm releasing next vid ~

Last edited by You Mad Or Nah; 08-24-2017 at 05:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

You're the one looking ridiculous starting problems with your statement. If u had watched the video your "question " wouldve been answered. Just ignore this thread if you going to get all emotional and ruin people's vibes
    *Maybe you're the one lacking some skills I might say or brain cells*
    ~once I reach 100 subs I'm releasing next vid ~

I didnt want to watch the vid if it was one asking for subs, hence the question. If you cant understand that then Lmao. And you are the one freaking out as if i questioned the legitimacy of the giveaway because you suck at making inferences lmao. Arc deary is a useless meme anyways enjoy your giveaway,

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I didnt want to watch the vid if it was one asking for subs, hence the question. If you cant understand that then Lmao. And you are the one freaking out as if i questioned the legitimacy of the giveaway because you suck at making inferences lmao. Arc deary is a useless meme anyways enjoy your giveaway,
    Use less but u still wanted to know if it was fake LMFAO. U one salty grumpy old man. Just get out my thread bud.Yet this give away for everyone, there's new players who would be happy AF if they won.
    Positive vibes✌

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Use less but u still wanted to know if it was fake LMFAO. U one salty grumpy old man. Just get out my thread bud.Yet this give away for everyone, there's new players who would be happy AF if they won.
    Positive vibes✌

pls show me where i said anything about wanting to know if it was fake. Keep pulling things out of ur *** bud maybe someday one of them will be right. lmao play AL less and go to school so u can learn how to read and comprehend basic english
    Last edited by Lawpvp; 08-25-2017 at 12:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

このちょうしで がんばれ!