Thread: *Important* Heroics & FFA's feedback!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default *Important* Heroics & FFA's feedback!

I will start with new Free For All pvp mode. After week of FFA, this map is empty, there are not any players on this pvp zone, maybe because we have elondria event right now, but I don't think so to be honest. I know right that if there are many pvp zones, players are more separated, that causes fewer players on any pvp map. Next point is ,,new'' kdr. Private one (in our avatar section) looks really messy and incomprehensibly. Public one looks too stretched. But why am I talking about this? There is my idea. So my suggestion is, to just remove FFA pvp zone,
    It'll make players less separate on pvp and finally we will be able to compete each other. (Let me guys know what do you think below)

Second part is Heroics feedback.
    It started long time ago in Arlor...
    So yes.. firstly we were able to get ''rare'' heroics (Flounder Esteban etc.) Then epics legendarys and now... We Got Mythic heroics on Ursoth's event.
    Im not saying that it's wrong that we could get free Heroic Tyrannica's Egg for gold tier (but some players have bought heroics earlier and they can think that's wrong) My only Suggestion... DO NOT MAKE Arcane Heroics!!! And no more mythic heroics... it can broke game... Really, and when you realize, it can be too late.
    Well, it was long, if you guys still read this, let me think what you think below, Thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Illegaly For This Useful Post: