Quote Originally Posted by Callmepayne View Post
LMFAO. fattest lie ever. I used to play at that bracket just after belt awakes came out. i have to say, there is huge difference if you're maxed vs non-maxed players. if you plan to contest to that, I dare you to play with no jewels, no awakes, no speed set and no arcane artifact vs one that has all of em. see if you can actually "kill" maxed without having maxed gear.

btw, the only reason I left that bracket is the speed sets. speed sets ruined the pvp at that bracket. i used to play at that bracket and tell you what, the clashes are ridiculous. the rogues just skip tanks and spawn trap rogues. the shield after you spawn is not enough since whenever you spawn, you get delayed 1-2secs for speed sets to take effect and boom, the enemy rog already 1 shotted you.

i have played in 13-14s with speed sets and I guarantee this from personal experience. whenever theres 2 or more players in tdm/ctf that uses speed sets, you get delayed whenever you respawn for about 1-2secs. I played in 43s where literally nobody flies with speed sets and that 1-2sec delay never happened to me. in 13-17s i played too where only a selected few uses speed sets and that delay happens when they joined rooms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seems like you just spent 5 minutes at 61 with getting farmed, spread more hate on 61 please