Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: level 43 or 62 twink?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default level 43 or 62 twink?

Hi guys i am a returning player and i haven't really played regularly since a long time, i am currently at 61 and have total gold of around 15m maybe, i wont be farming now in game as i don't like this new farming mechanism and i am thinking to use the gold i have to make a twink and enjoy pvp and see if i enjoy it, i have no idea what level would be better and which one is more fun and active?

shall i create a level 43 char as i am reading about it a lot nowdays or lvl 62 would be better? also help me what gears should i buy and how shall i spend my gold to have a good pvp char, also if someone can tell me about some good pvp guilds at those level with friendly players that would be great
    i have really no idea how is pvp nowdays and how to be better at it? i am assuming it changed a lot due to awakens and speed set as many mentioned about it, last time i used to play pvp was at 46 cap maybe when jewels were introduced.
    Last edited by mightymynk; 08-26-2017 at 09:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Honestly just go 62 it's still active,
    43 is expansive, plus I would save for future items and not spend it all on pvp gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

61 is more expensive and boring as hell. I was at 43 for a day cuz i thought it was too inactive for my taste so i went to 61. Im now going back to 43 because 61 pvp sucks. No clashes, just rogues running around 1 shotting eachother and ignoring tanks. 43 has clashes atleast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Imo merch or farm some more until u have 20-23m and then start making a 43 rogue or whatever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    61 is more expensive and boring as hell. I was at 43 for a day cuz i thought it was too inactive for my taste so i went to 61. Im now going back to 43 because 61 pvp sucks. No clashes, just rogues running around 1 shotting eachother and ignoring tanks. 43 has clashes atleast
    hmm yea even i was thinking to go for 43 maybe coz its hot topic these days and i have played there before, i think i will try it, can you guide me what class would be best, i may prefer rogue, also what gears you would suggest me and how much would it cost? i think if i sell my current items i can get few millions more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Imo merch or farm some more until u have 20-23m and then start making a 43 rogue or whatever.
    actually that is what I don't want to do, although i am playing event and I think lil more gold would come on the way, now i dont play like before and farm actively i just want to play causally and have some fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

62 is alive 43 is now dead

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    IGN:bmooooo<41>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

62 is cheap and easier to get gears..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bmooooo View Post
    62 is alive 43 is now dead

lol 61 is trash, nothing but randoms, no guild clashes. also more expensive lol u dont know what you talking about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

lol 61 is trash, nothing but randoms, no guild clashes. also more expensive lol u dont know what you talking about.
    I talked to some mmph member one of the top guilds in 43 and she told me that 43 is dead atm. Why dont we just encourage everyone to play 62? Theres more supplies on gears and its easy to gear up.. admit it man theres no enough gears for 43. Even if you can afford some old 41 myth, imbued and all ish, finding it would be hard. If you dont like 61 hmm idk, maybe ur not good enough to be competitive js. Players are getting fewer and fewer.. pvp keeps ppl attached to the game. Let's just see what sts will do to keep pvp alive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bmooooo View Post
    I talked to some mmph member one of the top guilds in 43 and she told me that 43 is dead atm. Why dont we just encourage everyone to play 62? Theres more supplies on gears and its easy to gear up.. admit it man theres no enough gears for 43. Even if you can afford some old 41 myth, imbued and all ish, finding it would be hard. If you dont like 61 hmm idk, maybe ur not good enough to be competitive js. Players are getting fewer and fewer.. pvp keeps ppl attached to the game. Let's just see what sts will do to keep pvp alive.

lmao i had better stats than most at 61, has nothing to do with being good enough. its boring af. and you said its less expensive, which isnt even close to true. 61 costs a lot more. Armor, weapon and belt are all harder to find for 61 rogues than 43. like you literally dont know what your talking about with regards to 61.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

I can't say much, I quit 43 a while a back just as I am also quitting this game, but TGA and mmph are actually the only guilds with an actual competition, the rest are well... but 43 was fun af and I can't say now, might or might not dying.
    Mages and tanks can't beat rogues for some reason, I'm saying this cuz I played rogue at 43 without pp or nekro or glow or locations, and I could beat mages with them and equal or better geared tanks too
    Last edited by shadowronn; 08-30-2017 at 03:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DevBow View Post
    Lol or you just suck hard at 61
    I wouldve farmed u at 61 easy. Doesnt mean it isnt boring af

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I wouldve farmed u at 61 easy. Doesnt mean it isnt boring af
    You better dont be sure of that mr "im best rog of 17" im quite sure devbow would rekt you quite fast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by killhost View Post
    You better dont be sure of that mr "im best rog of 17" im quite sure devbow would rekt you quite fast.
    need me to post the vid killing ur 18 tank 1v1 while ur friend tried to end map right before u died? u should be quiet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

need me to post the vid killing ur 18 tank 1v1 while ur friend tried to end map right before u died? u should be quiet
    Lmao was that the highlight of ur life? The story u can tell to your children" i killed fake with nekro and gear worth 20m+ vs a tank with no amulet and gear worth 350k " dam you must be pro
    Nd yes i still say devbow aka slim would rekt you quick mr best rog of lvl 17
    Last edited by killhost; 09-02-2017 at 03:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by killhost View Post
    Lmao was that the highlight of ur life? The story u can tell to your children" i killed fake with nekro and gear worth 20m+ vs a tank with no amulet and gear worth 350k " dam you must be pro
    Nd yes i still say devbow aka slim would rekt you quick mr best rog of lvl 17
    O thats the excuse now? No amulet and 350k gear lmao. Didnt know para storm swords and arc pets were 350k. And my gear wasnt 20m lul. Keep makin stuff up. No wonder you ran from the bracket. U r nothing but words. I beat him 17 vs 18 i would have had no problem at 61
    Last edited by Lawpvp; 09-02-2017 at 03:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Popcorn anyone , very salty flavor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Pls let me watch lawpvp v killhost. I make L16 just to see fight and I will record vid for u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

43 is active wit Mmph and TGA and smaller new guilds wit ppl trying out the bracket.the new players coming in rn are rich af endgamers bcs op gear is available but expensive.Do not delve into it if u don't have at least 20m to spend especially if ur a rog bcs uve no chance killing other rogs if ur under geared.

That being said 61 is hella lot expensive if ur lookin to actually max out.but in 61 any undergeared rog has a chance to kill another top rog bcs of the insanely high dmg and crit. Great for casual pvp. But if ur lookin to be a pro or be the best 61/62 is the most expensive bracket.

Enhancements and armour awaken ruined economy and twinks. Officially quit game.
    Paynalayze

MAGNUM