Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: level 43 or 62 twink?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skilledpvp View Post
    43 is active wit Mmph and TGA and smaller new guilds wit ppl trying out the bracket.the new players coming in rn are rich af endgamers bcs op gear is available but expensive.Do not delve into it if u don't have at least 20m to spend especially if ur a rog bcs uve no chance killing other rogs if ur under geared.

That being said 61 is hella lot expensive if ur lookin to actually max out.but in 61 any undergeared rog has a chance to kill another top rog bcs of the insanely high dmg and crit. Great for casual pvp. But if ur lookin to be a pro or be the best 61/62 is the most expensive bracket.

Enhancements and armour awaken ruined economy and twinks. Officially quit game.
    Too sad , did you actually quit? If so, then all your things are officially mine ��

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

61-63s is the most boring bracket lmfao. id rather go back to 16s and farm 14-18s than go to 61-63s i bet when mmph go back to 14-16s that bracket will die again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Too sad , did you actually quit? If so, then all your things are officially mine ��
    If i had any items lmao
    Paynalayze

MAGNUM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callmepayne View Post
    61-63s is the most boring bracket lmfao. id rather go back to 16s and farm 14-18s than go to 61-63s i bet when mmph go back to 14-16s that bracket will die again

I concur, very boring bracket to pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default level 43 or 62 twink?

No shet sherlocks, pvp in general got boring but 61 is the most active coz people like it, most 66s came back to 61 and 43s to 61. and you don't need to own op gear to kill maxed players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DevBow View Post
    No shet sherlocks, pvp in general got boring but 61 is the most active coz people like it, most 66s came back to 61 and 43s to 61. and you don't need to own op gear to kill maxed players
    LMFAO. fattest lie ever. I used to play at that bracket just after belt awakes came out. i have to say, there is huge difference if you're maxed vs non-maxed players. if you plan to contest to that, I dare you to play with no jewels, no awakes, no speed set and no arcane artifact vs one that has all of em. see if you can actually "kill" maxed without having maxed gear.

btw, the only reason I left that bracket is the speed sets. speed sets ruined the pvp at that bracket. i used to play at that bracket and tell you what, the clashes are ridiculous. the rogues just skip tanks and spawn trap rogues. the shield after you spawn is not enough since whenever you spawn, you get delayed 1-2secs for speed sets to take effect and boom, the enemy rog already 1 shotted you.

i have played in 13-14s with speed sets and I guarantee this from personal experience. whenever theres 2 or more players in tdm/ctf that uses speed sets, you get delayed whenever you respawn for about 1-2secs. I played in 43s where literally nobody flies with speed sets and that 1-2sec delay never happened to me. in 13-17s i played too where only a selected few uses speed sets and that delay happens when they joined rooms.

Last edited by Callmepayne; 09-07-2017 at 04:39 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Guys lets not fight. Nothings dead if there is at least 2 players in it. And you can have both 62 and 43! What class is recommended for 43 and guild? Answer the asked questions if you have an answer don't fight over everything -_-

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shocan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

There's mmph ,TGA and submit. Many other smaller guilds too. I'd recommend to join TGA. Really op guild with the best members wit op kdrs
    Paynalayze

MAGNUM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

43 is alive and gears are available. If you want good old fashion clashes without the speed set, good gear and good team work, 43 is for you.

Latest clash in CTF room. Does 61 clash in CTF rooms?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kahel View Post
    43 is alive and gears are available. If you want good old fashion clashes without the speed set, good gear and good team work, 43 is for you.

Latest clash in CTF room. Does 61 clash in CTF rooms?
    You guys just suck at 61 that's it spread more hate on 61 like ur buddies
    Last edited by DevBow; 09-08-2017 at 11:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callmepayne View Post
    LMFAO. fattest lie ever. I used to play at that bracket just after belt awakes came out. i have to say, there is huge difference if you're maxed vs non-maxed players. if you plan to contest to that, I dare you to play with no jewels, no awakes, no speed set and no arcane artifact vs one that has all of em. see if you can actually "kill" maxed without having maxed gear.

btw, the only reason I left that bracket is the speed sets. speed sets ruined the pvp at that bracket. i used to play at that bracket and tell you what, the clashes are ridiculous. the rogues just skip tanks and spawn trap rogues. the shield after you spawn is not enough since whenever you spawn, you get delayed 1-2secs for speed sets to take effect and boom, the enemy rog already 1 shotted you.

i have played in 13-14s with speed sets and I guarantee this from personal experience. whenever theres 2 or more players in tdm/ctf that uses speed sets, you get delayed whenever you respawn for about 1-2secs. I played in 43s where literally nobody flies with speed sets and that 1-2sec delay never happened to me. in 13-17s i played too where only a selected few uses speed sets and that delay happens when they joined rooms.

Seems like you just spent 5 minutes at 61 with getting farmed, spread more hate on 61 please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

43 is not dead, and is much more enjoyable than 61/ endgame. There have been numerous guilds there, mastermind ph and the god army are really active and strong guilds that clash often. Yes, if you want to be a strong player 43 you have to invest a lot of gold but honestly, it's pvp is no speed set, much more enjoyable and it's not all 1 combo anymore at this bracket.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Everyone come back 16 and make it alive again! It's much more fun

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

62 is more active

Thanks Thanks Given