I know its always been just a one level
allowance when it comes to the pvp bracket (for example lvl 61 can only play with 62 and 60),

I think it would be a great idea if we can add another level per bracket of pvp map (so lvl 61 could play with 63 and 59) in doing this, pvp would be more alive since it feels like pvp is dying.. let's just put limitation when it comes to the cap that they could only play with ppl with the same level (66 pvp is strictly only for 66) because gears in the end game are too op, there are arcane weapons.

Im currently 63 and there are instances where i can join 61 maps. It would be great if the ppl on 63 bracket could always play with 61 pvp'ers since the gears from 61-65 are almost the same except arcane belt(63).

Ive been thinking too.. what if there is an elixir which can "de-level" you? So you can adjust what ever bracket you wanna play at. For example when yoy use this elix instead of gaining exp, the exp you suppose to gain will be deducted on you exp bar till you lvl down lol.

I know this sounds crazy, but im desperate.. i just want pvp to become alive again :/

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk