Skills warrior 66 PvE Mainly mauseleum as it's the go to map right now. If you want to do PvP I have no idea Sorry.
Axe throw 5/5
Juggernaut 5/5
Horn of Renew 5/5
Skyward smash 3/5 Get quaking earth and thundering hammer.

Passives 5/5 on all but speed.

Masteries
10/10 Juggernaut
1/10 Axe throw
6/10 Horn of renew

I use this on every map attack skills don't matter that much so you can switch axe for wm/cs if you want. Heal and jugg are usfull on all maps. also passives aren't that important so just just get all switch around if you want to won't make much of a difference. USE WHAT YOU LIKE I used axe throw for a long time then switched to wm now im back with axe throw

If you wanna be a tank don't go for dmg go for aggro keeping damage off your team so they can kill faster.

What you need if you wanna be a good tank:

#1 Glintstone aegis (any type) The best all around weapon for all maps, the proc has taunt and good dmg.
#2 Speed Set (Venomous haste set ring and pendant) good for doing pulls and being ahead of dps to take aggro.
#3 Lots of mages and rogues on your friends list try getting in an active guild too. Best mages have immortal staff and dragon hunter staff. Best rogues use dragon hunter blades and immortal bow and traps. Pick good dps to run with then all you gotta do is keep them alive for easy fast runs.
#4 learn the maps good tanks know what all the mobs do and how to pull without resetting the mobs
#5 time your skills and pet aa doesn't always work but keep practicing you will get better.
#6 pets best pets for mauseleum are glowstick/whimm/nilbog. Glowstick is my go to pet.
#7 use all fury jewels and I use potency gears mostly I havent tried many other types they work well for me though.

Tanks are only really usefull on hard maps so keep that in mind also they are the least needed class, there is never really a reason for two tanks in a party(will just slow you down) but mages rogues its ok to have two.

I hope this helps a bit.