OK so I did 2 offered for over 1k. One of those being the Gillette razor Offer. Now o completed this offer got email from Gillette confirming it'll be here the sept 2nd. Now 12 hours later still no platinum. Now Fyber has always been good with me. Now the problem I'm having is when I go to offers and check status I hit report to send my proof always when my plat doesn't come. Now when you click support and half to enter email and y'all know the rest, within 5 minutes you should get an automated email from fyber support asking for proof. Well I also did this for both the offers I completed and 12 hours later still no automated email. This has never happened idk what's going on with fyber cuz they are good I made over 65k plat from paid offer deals. You also cannot send a support ticket twice for that same offer, so am I assssssed out 1.4k plat and 35$USD. This got me so tight right now(even tho I needed a new razor and its low-key kinda dope). Guess fyber has been slacking on a lot of people lately! #BringBackTrialPayOffers