Thread: Fyber customer support not working

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Fyber customer support not working

OK so I did 2 offered for over 1k. One of those being the Gillette razor Offer. Now o completed this offer got email from Gillette confirming it'll be here the sept 2nd. Now 12 hours later still no platinum. Now Fyber has always been good with me. Now the problem I'm having is when I go to offers and check status I hit report to send my proof always when my plat doesn't come. Now when you click support and half to enter email and y'all know the rest, within 5 minutes you should get an automated email from fyber support asking for proof. Well I also did this for both the offers I completed and 12 hours later still no automated email. This has never happened idk what's going on with fyber cuz they are good I made over 65k plat from paid offer deals. You also cannot send a support ticket twice for that same offer, so am I assssssed out 1.4k plat and 35$USD. This got me so tight right now(even tho I needed a new razor and its low-key kinda dope). Guess fyber has been slacking on a lot of people lately! #BringBackTrialPayOffers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Exrayz View Post
    OK so I did 2 offered for over 1k. One of those being the Gillette razor Offer. Now o completed this offer got email from Gillette confirming it'll be here the sept 2nd. Now 12 hours later still no platinum. Now Fyber has always been good with me. Now the problem I'm having is when I go to offers and check status I hit report to send my proof always when my plat doesn't come. Now when you click support and half to enter email and y'all know the rest, within 5 minutes you should get an automated email from fyber support asking for proof. Well I also did this for both the offers I completed and 12 hours later still no automated email. This has never happened idk what's going on with fyber cuz they are good I made over 65k plat from paid offer deals. You also cannot send a support ticket twice for that same offer, so am I assssssed out 1.4k plat and 35$USD. This got me so tight right now(even tho I needed a new razor and its low-key kinda dope). Guess fyber has been slacking on a lot of people lately! #BringBackTrialPayOffers
    Go back in and check it again. It will say that you were sent an email if one has been sent. If you put in the wrong email well then you are screwed. Check your junk mail. I contacted support for the same offer and got my plat. Cool your jets and wait a few days like i did.

You could also try contacting fyber directly without waiting for an email. Your offers should have a number attached to them to identify the offer
    Last edited by Lawpvp; 08-31-2017 at 10:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

I've been having the exact same problem, same pay offer. The support button isn't working for me, checked my email from A-Z. Does anyone know the customer support email for Fyber?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Not the first time it breaks down. Should get trailpay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Have had same issue.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

My brother and I have the same problem, we thought it was just us

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uiflaotara View Post
    Have had same issue.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    This right here is what I pronounce as! "That's that " I finally found the correct email. Customerservices@Fyber.com

Sadly though STS has nothing to do with third party members, meaning this has to be taken straight to thee third party. Use screenshots as proof of purchase/Completion Along with your Fyber ID.

Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

I finally found the correct email. But as far as getting compensation goes, Fyber is a third party. STS has no control over what goes through them, meaning we must go directly to Thee third party ourselves. To help your case though make sure you provide screenshots as proof of purchase, as well as your Fyber ID.

Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts

I also tried to contact Fyber support and did not receive the email from them. STS please bring back Trialplay Offer site.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    I also tried to contact Fyber support and did not receive the email from them. STS please bring back Trialplay Offer site.
    They're working hours is Monday-Friday so you might get a reply tomorrow, hoping for one as well lol.

Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

I once contacted them directly through mail (and not via the "Support" button) about an offer that had disappeared from the store, thus not showing up in my pending list. I didn't expect them to do anything about it, because it was a limited number offer and I completed it way after it was gone.
    The team was very quick (and really polite, too!) to reply and actually granted me the plat. You just need screenshots as proof and your Fyber ID.
    Fyber is my favorite provider.

Tapjoy on the other hand doesn't give me the reward of the nicer offers at times, and the two times I contacted their support team, they told me they already granted me the plat (no trace of it in my purchase history) the first, and didn't even bother to reply despite my screenshots the second. I waited a month (July 9th to August 20th) before sending a second mail. I am to this day still waiting for their reply.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Mail them straight off their website there's a email address their, They just got back to me and got my credits ASAP. Things to take into consideration Monday-Friday operating days. Try this format it worked for me. Support button doesn't work too well lol..

Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I emailed them personally and 4 days later plat came no message or nothing

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiarck View Post
    Mail them straight off their website there's a email address their, They just got back to me and got my credits ASAP. Things to take into consideration Monday-Friday operating days. Try this format it worked for me. Support button doesn't work too well lol..

Can you post the email

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iagiotr View Post
    Can you post the email
    It gets deleted every time I try to lol, but here. customerservices(At)Fyber.com

Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix