Thread: Is there a way.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Is there a way.....

Is there a way to recover a character or atleast the item that is in there , cause my brother accidentally deleted my war and there is a vanity there worth 1.5 that is posted in cs. I mean is that item is rlly worth to me cause im not that rich. Maybe devs can move the item to my alts or atleast recover the account with still the item on it

Thanks - Oat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keith78 View Post
    Is there a way to recover a character or atleast the item that is in there , cause my brother accidentally deleted my war and there is a vanity there worth 1.5 that is posted in cs. I mean is that item is rlly worth to me cause im not that rich. Maybe devs can move the item to my alts or atleast recover the account with still the item on it

Thanks - Oat.
    All ya need is that chars email and pass, a few proof of pics, and you'll get that account back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Your brother deleted ur character? There's nothing u can do.. And you will propably get banned for account sharing.

>_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Nah he dnt play al at all. He just play my al when i sleep then i see that char is deleted.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nabhunter View Post
    Your brother deleted ur character? There's nothing u can do.. And you will propably get banned for account sharing.
    Nah that's not true. Sts always brings back deleted accounts with all the pets and aps but without the gold . The player just needs to email devs and wait a few weeks (because all of them are always busy )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Well not tryna ruin ur hope but i deleted a charcter with a tavern and volcano/winter/mountain/forest location.. tryd to get it recovered but they cant, maybe i didnt have enough evidence, for me its lesson learned.
    Hope u will get it back tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Hi . If you email sts support you should get your character back. I did I similar thing..deleted a character without removing the vanity and sts were very helpful. It took a week or so because they are very busy. Remember to email them with all details and character ign. Good luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

If the delete account was 30 days and under, (unless things changed) you should be able to get your account back...also, it is against the terms of service to share your account. If the ip addresses dont match up, then more than likely, your account will get banned.
    Avy
    12-2012

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

All of y'all saying " oh u getting banned for account sharing " they probably live together and maybe play in his device. I don't see anything wrong with that(thats not the point of this thread anyways)Also regarding your items you getting them back it's just going to take 1 week + depending on how good your evidence is and how busy Sts staff is.
    Hope everything gets resolved✌

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Yes we r living in same house but the difference is my brother is not playing al and just accidentally play my al and im bit confused too cause he know to delete an acc.