Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: It has been almost a year

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Angry It has been almost a year

Hello,

It has never been a pleasure for me to write, but to be honest I've never felt as alive as before. What you're reading these are words written by a fatal car crash survivor, who wasn't supposed to survive but who even survived. I started enjoying life only after seeing other people lose it.

After what happened, I put some order in my life. It's true that I was supposed to do this before but it didn't cross my mind that one day I might not be part of this world, not so early. So, as I said, I apologized to people I hurt, rolled up my sleeves and began to build my life, with more motivation, more purpose to achieve and above all, with joy of life.

One evening, rummaging through my emails, I came across a large email list sent but It never got an answer.
    Today, I am not here to criticize. Instead, I am here to find a solution to this major problem. What I'm talking about are about twenty emails sent in a wide time range from roughly 15 days to 20 days for nearly a year from now. It made me literally sick, I had the terrible impression that every single value of a humankind was taken away from me after that. To avoid any technical confusion, I took care to send other mails from my second and third address, but it still remains unanswered.
    To whom should I address myself if the officials themselves don't reply? I see no alternative but to introduce myself, in front of all users and ask for help. This story has grown after months and made me mentally ill.

So I am here today, as a player, in peace, and I'm only asking for support.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Zillionaire; 09-04-2017 at 09:43 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zillionaire For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

What do the emails contain?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Thanks for reaching out to this community. If things are sensitive in nature please resort to the messaging system.

If you want to message me please feel free.

<3
    -Vystirch

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vystirch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iheybeautiful View Post
    What do the emails contain?
    Since December 2016 my account was banned and all I was asking for all this time is the reason

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zillionaire View Post
    Since December 2016 my account was banned and all I was asking for all this time is the reason
    Oh, I'm sorry for your predicament. Sadly STS can't discuss bans on the forums. I suggest you message one of the moderators or admins. Otherwise submitting an new support ticket would be your best option.

You might not be able to get your account back. But maybe you can make a plea to at least have your IP address unbanned.

Best of luck,
    -Vys <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry for your predicament. Sadly STS can't discuss bans on the forums. I suggest you message one of the moderators or admins. Otherwise submitting an new support ticket would be your best option.

You might not be able to get your account back. But maybe you can make a plea to at least have your IP address unbanned.

Best of luck,
    -Vys <3
    The purpose of this thread is not discussing my ban, I know it isn't done through the forums. I want to know why I was ignored all this time, when I'm supposed to get at least a reply from 25 sent emails.

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

When you spam support you get sent to the back of the queue. Sounds like you have spammed them a lot. PM me for more details.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: