Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: It has been almost a year

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Angry It has been almost a year

Hello,

It has never been a pleasure for me to write, but to be honest I've never felt as alive as before. What you're reading these are words written by a fatal car crash survivor, who wasn't supposed to survive but who even survived. I started enjoying life only after seeing other people lose it.

After what happened, I put some order in my life. It's true that I was supposed to do this before but it didn't cross my mind that one day I might not be part of this world, not so early. So, as I said, I apologized to people I hurt, rolled up my sleeves and began to build my life, with more motivation, more purpose to achieve and above all, with joy of life.

One evening, rummaging through my emails, I came across a large email list sent but It never got an answer.
    Today, I am not here to criticize. Instead, I am here to find a solution to this major problem. What I'm talking about are about twenty emails sent in a wide time range from roughly 15 days to 20 days for nearly a year from now. It made me literally sick, I had the terrible impression that every single value of a humankind was taken away from me after that. To avoid any technical confusion, I took care to send other mails from my second and third address, but it still remains unanswered.
    To whom should I address myself if the officials themselves don't reply? I see no alternative but to introduce myself, in front of all users and ask for help. This story has grown after months and made me mentally ill.

So I am here today, as a player, in peace, and I'm only asking for support.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Zillionaire; 09-04-2017 at 09:43 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zillionaire For This Useful Post: