Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Aura vanity slot for the rogue class

  1. #21
    Forum Adept soon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    473
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 104 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    They could add aura to the arcana weapon lv 15. So by converting to vanity we would get the aura.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Vvildfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    728
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 160 Times in 104 Posts

    Default

    I know it's not exactly the same, but the Elondrian dresses all have an aura of their own.

  3. #23
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    454
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 88 Times in 50 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vvildfire View Post
    I know it's not exactly the same, but the Elondrian dresses all have an aura of their own.
    Fair enough. I vote for the removal of all auras from weapons and the introduction of elondrian dresses for all classes.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Vvildfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    728
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 160 Times in 104 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    Fair enough. I vote for the removal of all auras from weapons and the introduction of elondrian dresses for all classes.
    An Elon dress for mages would be cute

  5. #25
    Member Susanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 36 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Hi. I want dresses too! Especially for my mage and I really really want a girly face for my mage. Pleeeaase make it so. We can purchase it from Birgit. I'm not asking for much...I never do. Kind regards, Susie.

  6. #26
    Forum Adept soon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    473
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 104 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    We've had a discussion before about this.

    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ght=aura+rogue


    But nothing happened.

  7. #27
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    454
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 88 Times in 50 Posts

    Default

    Copy and paste this proc aura for the rogue class = the most beautiful aura in the history of AL :3
    Name:  IMG_20170921_011531_492.JPG
Views: 69
Size:  98.4 KB

    Developer information - it is the (mythic) ancient planar pendant proc

    If you can, please put it only on the rogue version of the character-bound-100-platinum-scarecrow-back-vanity if there is still time before the harvest event, I'm sure you won't regret it

    By "character bound" I assume you mean that the back vanity is also unstashable as well as untradable, so the aura would remain rogue class specific.

    Let's end this unfairness this Harvest
    Last edited by Perceval; 09-20-2017 at 07:57 PM.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post:


  9. #28
    Senior Member Kakashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    3,572
    Thanks
    915
    Thanked 866 Times in 520 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    Copy and paste this proc aura for the rogue class = the most beautiful aura in the history of AL :3
    Name:  IMG_20170921_011531_492.JPG
Views: 69
Size:  98.4 KB

    Developer information - it is the (mythic) ancient planar pendant proc

    If you can, please put it only on the rogue version of the character-bound-100-platinum-scarecrow-back-vanity if there is still time before the harvest event, I'm sure you won't regret it

    By "character bound" I assume you mean that the back vanity is also unstashable as well as untradable, so the aura would remain rogue class specific.

    Let's end this unfairness this Harvest
    Beautiful! I support this
    IGN: Kakashi <Enigmatic> - We run PVE!

  10. #29
    Forum Adept soon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    473
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 104 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Beautiful! I support this
    Beautiful! I support this x2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. LIGHTSABER ( vanity weapon-aura fun for rogues )
    By boohgey in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-06-2017, 06:34 AM
  2. Rogue's are left out on the aura-fun xd
    By princessraia in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-06-2016, 09:36 AM
  3. Aura pet's need to attack a target to activate their aura's?
    By Breakingbadxx in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-26-2016, 03:43 AM
  4. Suggestion - Vanity AURA
    By Earlingstad in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2015, 12:43 AM
  5. Lvl 30 gear for every class almost every slot
    By Psykopathic in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2013, 03:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •