Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Disagreeing for the sake of disagreement

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Default Disagreeing for the sake of disagreement

I'm seeing many people on these forums arguing against logic and balance, just because they don't "like" the person that started the thread. An example of this is mymysticalmag starting a thread stating problems they see with mage... within 24 hours Kurvy is telling him on his thread he just needs to learn his class.... then starts a thread stating the same problems mymysticalmag stated.

After seeing pvp so close to being balanced, a kid without a decent internet connection cried about dodge cap, many disagreed, and the ones that agreed dodge was a problem stated it was mage base dodge.... i shouldn't be able to beat a good bear like zoro 5-0 and 5-1 as a mage. Especially since I haven't even been playing my mage in weeks.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    I'm seeing many people on these forums arguing against logic and balance, just because they don't "like" the person that started the thread. An example of this is mymysticalmag starting a thread stating problems they see with mage... within 24 hours Kurvy is telling him on his thread he just needs to learn his class.... then starts a thread stating the same problems mymysticalmag stated.

After seeing pvp so close to being balanced, a kid without a decent internet connection cried about dodge cap, many disagreed, and the ones that agreed dodge was a problem stated it was mage base dodge.... i shouldn't be able to beat a good bear like zoro 5-0 and 5-1 as a mage. Especially since I haven't even been playing my mage in weeks.

Well said yo! Lets make the community better. Lets all agree to agree. If a problem is stated. The person disagreeing should should explain why they are disagreeing. Instead of simply saying "learn the class".

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post

Dude, it's the internet. It's where the big guys and gals play (or little guys and gals?)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

To be honest, all you need is a mirror here.

But keep these coming, u 2 makes my day by making me laughing hard for real <3

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Dude, it's the internet. It's where the big guys and gals play (or little guys and gals?)
    Ummm i see words here but your not really saying anything... did you have something to say about the subject/topic? Or you just stopping in to be rude/sarcastic ? This is a real problem, we just lost the closest thing we have had to balanced pvp since 77 because kids want to be rude and not work towards a solution.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

PvP is a bit weird now, although i don't invest too much time in trying to come up with ways to make it perfect, i just go with the flow now really, but making a post about too many people arguing and then proceeding to call several people out for it, is the perfect formula to cause more arguments in this thread. Which in turn drives the devs even farther from our forums lol.. anyways what im saying is, everyone should just be the bigger person and ignore comments that can lead to an argument. Just ask yourself, is arguing over forums actually worth your time? I'd just end this thread right now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

This thread itself is just provoking exactly what you're trying to speak against, and assuming you have the average intelligence of a human, you knew that while creating it. This isn't me being rude or sarcastic, this is me pointing out blatant flaws you have that you only try to pin on others. If you really didn't like all the disagreement on this forum you wouldn't have made a thread like this, instead you would have just ceased to argue with people that have different opinions than you, or at least take the argument to PMs. Instead of being the better man, you add fuel to the flame and cause an argument for whatever reason (maybe you desire attention?) In the real world you have to understand that not everyone thinks the same way, and you have to learn to accept it. Maybe trying it on video game will help you develop the same skills you can apply IRL someday.

And don't think I'm taking sides in the argument between you and whoever else is involved, I don't care enough to even know who's all in the ongoing argument. It's just annoying to see 90% of posts on this forum being an argument over pvp, and I'm sure many others think the same way.
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Should be in the PVP forums.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: