Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | 9/6/17 | Ursoth Cooldown, 2x Dragkins, new Heroic pets, AL Roadmap

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonpvp View Post
    Love that yall are making a new game!

I know TONS of people miss the old AL, but what if STS created a new type of event to allow the player to go back in time to the 3rd expansion and re-live the glory days!!

Back2ThePast: This will be a 2 week event allowing people to go back in time to the 3rd expansion and get to use the gear, weps, pets and ect. of course when the event would end u wanted be able to bring those items back to regular acc! For sure sts should allow us to have 70k and 50 plat in the event to do whatever ur want or however many plat sts chooses to let us start the event because in the old expansions people would get daily gold they should atleast let us have some gold and plat to build from.

Rewards for best so and so: Since we would be able to go back in time we should atleast have some rewards for reaching some certain tier, killing most mobs , first to cap, or top of a LB for event, lets say there is a goal lb for certain things in the event and there are Leaderboards for the best of things that are on the goal list for 1st place,2nd place, and 3rd or even Top 10 or 50 and u are top 10 u would get a VERY SPECIAL item or vanity or anything else to go towards ur regular acc for after the event that u would be able to keep forever and of course it would be non-tradeable, or if ur top 50 u woukd get a banner to keep on Regular acc in these days!!

I really think this type of event would bring lots of memories to Former Veteran AL players and be able to show new AL players what it was like back then! Feel free to add suggestions, i know this would be alot of coding and time but it is Worth it!! TY
    And our collectors stuff loses on worth

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

-camera lock off in towns would be nice

-unlimited inventory slots for houses (cuz I love it detailed)

-pls bring us recipes to craft some legendary armors into vanity *. *

-it should be possible to rebuy all the items u deleted the last 24 hours.. Yesterday I deleted all my energy kits and it was just possible to buy 10 back (10 of 70).. Yea ofc I will write the support team but they need more than 1 week to reply, kinda late then

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherenah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

1 request:

when you press ( I ) on items etc, please show many many of those items inventory or stash or trade respectively.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Guess asking us what we would like to see in future made us allso exited. Many players asked both something to bring back and something new to add. Well I wasn't a lock farmer even if I remember that days in brackenridge and the activity there was great!
    - I think from past is necessarily needed to bring back the use of luck. Its over 1 year and half that we are concentrated on gold loot (great idea!) But awakens allowed also to get an high % of luck but it results pretty useless. I think farming items/pets with drop chance (remember fireworks for a malison??) it was great. Should be added items which can be looted with luck chance. So free players will have 2 poosibilities to earn gold by running..mauso (gold loot) and pets/items with the old lepre.
    - As new features bring Pvp back it's a must. It's horrible to see map totally clean almost always..
    The main problems are 2.
    1) the high amount of xp needed to 66
    2) the incredible cost needed to be maxed geared. (Night locks available only via plat and for lv 66s..arcane artifact 99.9% impossible to do it pure farming).
    Thinking to a possible solutions might be: add nigtmare massive to this next halloween event, should be fair. About artifacts I think would be cool an event structured same way of the awaken event. It means an event of 1 week where we kill boss get fragments but both magna and victus for all levels (1 to 5 fragments max example). Maybe this event might have a lb banner (remember awaken banner) can exist artifact banner (maybe something shining). At least farmers will have possibility to get a legendary artifact for a couple of millions..and not 15m for just a boost.
    - once again..arcane belt need an aura..you need create it for us!
    - last thing it's about new expansion well that s up to you realise ideas of players. There are some great ideas about it posted in the other section [suggestions].
    Afterall thanks a lot for reading

-Will

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk
    Last edited by WilliamTheFighter; 09-08-2017 at 09:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Don't mess this up STS no pressure XDXD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sherenah View Post
    And our collectors stuff loses on worth

I'm a collector myself and no I don't think we will lose worth on collective items! Again as a I said it will be non-tradeable awards and non of the stuff we collect like armors that we buy in the event will not be able to go back to regular AL and it will last 2 weeks so if the prices do go down it will be very little and it will be back to normal in every little time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Just a weird idea but How about bringing all Locks back to AL at the same maps where they used to drop from

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Leonpvp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

When going next event?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Khalid CoC Vanity for rogues in halloween event please

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Best for f2p community and new players would be a place where you can farm gold & Xp without the need to invest millions into gold loot just to start farming *cough*km3*cough*
    Also it would be great if you could bring the xp quests ( storyline ones ) all the way up to lvl66 and keep making new ones for each new cap , that would make leveling up each expansion easier for poeple who cant play 24/7 .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Wouldn't it be cool to add a feature to where u would be able to check how much ur acc of avatar is worth?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts

Am still wishing for a"Tavern" level house that is styled after Stonekeep guildhall and more craft quests for house items. TY for all u do for all of Us.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

If the new game is like a Better version/ of AL I'm in
    medieval type games are awesome.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Waiting for Heroic blinky o.O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ty for the update! Btw the lvl 66 arc bow proc doesn't work, if u guys could fix that would be awesome.
    Bow costs a lot of gold or plat to get it and with no proc is just useless ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Will x2 teeth last till thursday or end tommorow? Extend till thursday so ppl going for aps can get

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Some suggestions:

1- i would really like to have an option to put hallowed circlet on top of any head vanity.
    2- i would like that u add sounds to the new emotes pack
    3- and i would like set bonus active in house and in one pvp map!

That's it for now

Thx very much!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonpvp View Post
    Love that yall are making a new game!

I know TONS of people miss the old AL, but what if STS created a new type of event to allow the player to go back in time to the 3rd expansion and re-live the glory days!!

Back2ThePast: This will be a 2 week event allowing people to go back in time to the 3rd expansion and get to use the gear, weps, pets and ect. of course when the event would end u wanted be able to bring those items back to regular acc! For sure sts should allow us to have 70k and 50 plat in the event to do whatever ur want or however many plat sts chooses to let us start the event because in the old expansions people would get daily gold they should atleast let us have some gold and plat to build from.

Rewards for best so and so: Since we would be able to go back in time we should atleast have some rewards for reaching some certain tier, killing most mobs , first to cap, or top of a LB for event, lets say there is a goal lb for certain things in the event and there are Leaderboards for the best of things that are on the goal list for 1st place,2nd place, and 3rd or even Top 10 or 50 and u are top 10 u would get a VERY SPECIAL item or vanity or anything else to go towards ur regular acc for after the event that u would be able to keep forever and of course it would be non-tradeable, or if ur top 50 u woukd get a banner to keep on Regular acc in these days!!

I really think this type of event would bring lots of memories to Former Veteran AL players and be able to show new AL players what it was like back then! Feel free to add suggestions, i know this would be alot of coding and time but it is Worth it!! TY

+ 10 to the above, but maybe shorten the event to 1 week and include seasons 1-4. As far as the rare collectable items, that one person commented on, I think some are too rare, and need to be brought back at the lvl they were originally designed to be, meaning no scaling to level.

Also...

For up coming expansion, as much as I hated the grind, I liked many of the ideas implemented in the Mausoleum campaign. Maybe offer-
    • 2x points with a plat pass for so many days, this could be tradable.
    This may help returing players to not be discouraged when trying to catch up with their friends.
    • Bring back the auto lvl plat option

Quote Originally Posted by avaree View Post
    could the devs please add the following to the npc token venders:

• extra craft inventory slots
    • furnishing inventory slots
    • extra house slots.

this will help the players who are unable to purchase plat (:

Thanks in advance!
    Avaree

Quote Originally Posted by avaree View Post
    after almost "packing all" again lol, can you please move the the pack all option, from the edit area, and place the option in the house settings?

Thanks in advance

ava
    Last edited by Avaree; 09-12-2017 at 10:47 AM.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TipsyLife View Post
    Whats wrong with u guys???!! Why u all asking for vanities and banished weapons!!* ask for something thats goood quality content quit ur addiction to banished items

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk
    Its the principle of it, the last quest hinted there was weapsss. Some just want to complete the set for their collection, and a few of us worked extremely hard to complete the quest. For me, idc if the banish weapsss are produced. However, if a vanity weap with cool aura, that matched the banished set was produced, I would be stoked!
    Avy
    12-2012

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post: