Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | 9/6/17 | Ursoth Cooldown, 2x Dragkins, new Heroic pets, AL Roadmap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Pvp is inactive since LB was taken down. Release a leaderboard for ctf wins/losses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Its the principle of it, the last quest hinted there was weapsss. Some just want to complete the set for their collection, and a few of us worked extremely hard to complete the quest. For me, idc if the banish weapsss are produced. However, if a vanity weap with cool aura, that matched the banished set was produced, I would be stoked!
    Yep, my thoughts exactly. Just have it as a vanity aura that's toon bound.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Would love to see more events!! It gets boring doing the same runs/farming/lvling over and over. Events are the excitement for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Glad the games is still running.
    Casual single player game?My guess would be city building game or the one like cl*sh roy*le. Good luck with the new game.I will be playing it.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Good that at last we are busy, playing some Events.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Hi. My 2 cents:

Until expansion (or independent changes):

- Rework Arena to lvl66 (or 71-76...). It sould not be a big deal. ...then make vial rate back. Maybe drop somethin interesting (like all old Lockeds - as someone mentioned)

- If you make big maps, like Raid zone, please expand the "mate list" from 3 to many.

- pet awakening or pet jewel.

- the solid gold vanity could drop real gold coins, like 1-10 coins every 10-30 sec...

- make flag banner craftable, I mean... I could make my county's tricolor flag by own.

Regarding expansion:

- somewhat shifting map (like Mausoleum or forgotten ruins) are fun!

- Mausoleum is a bit long in one shot. If you make long series of map, like Maus... what if we could "save" our position and can come back later? Maybe saved position could be tradeable, so beginners can get gold from it...

-Using house more, like entrance to saved maps - or special dungeon. ...or PvP in house.

-Make more boss/miniboss in one map in different place, maybe some just random show up in map (not in fixed place).

-New gears could wear out. We could mend them...

...if you do not have some resources, the community could help. Designing outlook (even in 3D), defining maps, ability of bosses, etc.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G903F eszközömről
    Last edited by vfreakhun; 09-14-2017 at 01:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    520 Posts

I don't think reworking the arena bit is fair for the level 41 players. I happen to know that people at that level do enjoy partying each other for the arena.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Will you still do weekly updates like the good old days?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Nice event good job

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

arrive late but I give my suggestions:
    1) give us an event or a chapel in a new city where players have the option to get married (BODA) many players create a relationship in the game and that would be great.
    2) give the option of being able to use the chairs in garetta, in the boat hall and in the taverns of the cities.
    3)also be that the game is fair to the players F2P
    Last edited by Hechii; 09-20-2017 at 04:47 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Hey folks!

This week:

Ursoth will end tomorrow, as close to precisely 1:30 PM CT as we can get It will then enter a 1-week cooldown.

We'll also be dropping 2x Dragkin Teeth, so all you aspiring dentists stock up!

This week Boris, Foxy, Sentinel, and Violet get their Heroic Evolution. Available this weekend in instant-open massive twilights:

Attachment 163565 Attachment 163569

Attachment 163566 Attachment 163570

Attachment 163567 Attachment 163571

Attachment 163568 Attachment 163572

Coming Up for AL:

Lots of rumors circulating about us working on a new game, and how that may affect AL. We'll have a lot more information in the future, but it is true, we have been working on a new game.

I wanted to get in front of any speculation that the sky is falling. PL, SL, DL, and especially AL will remain active. We are not shutting any of these games down. I will say this is very unusual for a game company, most will sunset their old games as they release new ones. If you are unsure of this please check out how many MMOs were sunset in 2016.

We are a small, independent studio and our Legends games are a labor of love. For us to keep these small hard-core games going with new content and game systems we need to grow our business and our customer-base. To that end we are building a new game - a brand new type of game - one that's largely single-player, light, casual, driven by collection mechanics and social interaction as opposed to farming and trading... one that does not compete with our previous titles. This new game's business purpose is to bring more resources into the studio so we can put more into the games that we've given our hearts to! And, mostly for personal reasons, to continue our stewardship of some of the longest-running MMO games in history.

We'll have a lot more information coming up, but for now rest assured that our existing games will continue to run, and our intention is to keep making new content for AL to entertain and delight you.

Our new game may not be for all of you (it is casual, after all). But it's success will certainly benefit all of our old games as well.

TLDR:

Our new game will be more of a casual experience, and it will not replace our hard-core MMOs.

Arcane Legends will continue to have regular updates, including events for Harvest, Halloween and Winter in 2017. We're planning on the biggest expansion Arcane Legends has ever seen early next year. We'll keep the weekly updates coming too.

We appreciate your enthusiasm, loyalty, and passion for our existing games, and we hope you like our new one too.

While we are talking AL roadmap, what do you want to see with AL? What new Game-wide systems that take the traditions of questing etc. could we implement to make the game better for the free player?

Thanks!

- g
    Can you update AL as a full 3D game just like DL, PL and SL? Right now 3D cam works only in the AL houses. Thanks!
    AL - Kanyakumari (Rogue), Tantrika (Sorcerer), Vajrabahu (Warrior) DL - Pishacha PL - Vayavya (Archer) SL - Nakshatra (Commando)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

nice eventttt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

See you Next Year Ursoth!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hopefully sum mounts lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Really hope the new expansion Is normal maps and not more "pay to play".

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tafg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Hey folks!

This week:

Ursoth will end tomorrow, as close to precisely 1:30 PM CT as we can get It will then enter a 1-week cooldown.

We'll also be dropping 2x Dragkin Teeth, so all you aspiring dentists stock up!

This week Boris, Foxy, Sentinel, and Violet get their Heroic Evolution. Available this weekend in instant-open massive twilights:

Attachment 163565 Attachment 163569

Attachment 163566 Attachment 163570

Attachment 163567 Attachment 163571

Attachment 163568 Attachment 163572

Coming Up for AL:

Lots of rumors circulating about us working on a new game, and how that may affect AL. We'll have a lot more information in the future, but it is true, we have been working on a new game.

I wanted to get in front of any speculation that the sky is falling. PL, SL, DL, and especially AL will remain active. We are not shutting any of these games down. I will say this is very unusual for a game company, most will sunset their old games as they release new ones. If you are unsure of this please check out how many MMOs were sunset in 2016.

We are a small, independent studio and our Legends games are a labor of love. For us to keep these small hard-core games going with new content and game systems we need to grow our business and our customer-base. To that end we are building a new game - a brand new type of game - one that's largely single-player, light, casual, driven by collection mechanics and social interaction as opposed to farming and trading... one that does not compete with our previous titles. This new game's business purpose is to bring more resources into the studio so we can put more into the games that we've given our hearts to! And, mostly for personal reasons, to continue our stewardship of some of the longest-running MMO games in history.

We'll have a lot more information coming up, but for now rest assured that our existing games will continue to run, and our intention is to keep making new content for AL to entertain and delight you.

Our new game may not be for all of you (it is casual, after all). But it's success will certainly benefit all of our old games as well.

TLDR:

Our new game will be more of a casual experience, and it will not replace our hard-core MMOs.

Arcane Legends will continue to have regular updates, including events for Harvest, Halloween and Winter in 2017. We're planning on the biggest expansion Arcane Legends has ever seen early next year. We'll keep the weekly updates coming too.

We appreciate your enthusiasm, loyalty, and passion for our existing games, and we hope you like our new one too.

While we are talking AL roadmap, what do you want to see with AL? What new Game-wide systems that take the traditions of questing etc. could we implement to make the game better for the free player?

Thanks!

- g
    Need 2 x planar frags Drop ?