Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | 9/6/17 | Ursoth Cooldown, 2x Dragkins, new Heroic pets, AL Roadmap

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Default Preview | 9/6/17 | Ursoth Cooldown, 2x Dragkins, new Heroic pets, AL Roadmap

Hey folks!

This week:

Ursoth will end tomorrow, as close to precisely 1:30 PM CT as we can get It will then enter a 1-week cooldown.

We'll also be dropping 2x Dragkin Teeth, so all you aspiring dentists stock up!

This week Boris, Foxy, Sentinel, and Violet get their Heroic Evolution. Available this weekend in instant-open massive twilights:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	h_boris.JPG 
Views:	4003 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	163565 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	h_boris_stats.JPG 
Views:	3951 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	163569

Name:	h_foxy.JPG 
Views:	3926 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	163566 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	h_foxy_stats.JPG 
Views:	3940 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	163570

Name:	h_sentinel.JPG 
Views:	3910 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	163567 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	h_sentinel_stats.JPG 
Views:	3911 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	163571

Name:	h_violet.JPG 
Views:	3875 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	163568 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	h_violet_stats.JPG 
Views:	3877 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	163572

Coming Up for AL:

Lots of rumors circulating about us working on a new game, and how that may affect AL. We'll have a lot more information in the future, but it is true, we have been working on a new game.

I wanted to get in front of any speculation that the sky is falling. PL, SL, DL, and especially AL will remain active. We are not shutting any of these games down. I will say this is very unusual for a game company, most will sunset their old games as they release new ones. If you are unsure of this please check out how many MMOs were sunset in 2016.

We are a small, independent studio and our Legends games are a labor of love. For us to keep these small hard-core games going with new content and game systems we need to grow our business and our customer-base. To that end we are building a new game - a brand new type of game - one that's largely single-player, light, casual, driven by collection mechanics and social interaction as opposed to farming and trading... one that does not compete with our previous titles. This new game's business purpose is to bring more resources into the studio so we can put more into the games that we've given our hearts to! And, mostly for personal reasons, to continue our stewardship of some of the longest-running MMO games in history.

We'll have a lot more information coming up, but for now rest assured that our existing games will continue to run, and our intention is to keep making new content for AL to entertain and delight you.

Our new game may not be for all of you (it is casual, after all). But it's success will certainly benefit all of our old games as well.

TLDR:

Our new game will be more of a casual experience, and it will not replace our hard-core MMOs.

Arcane Legends will continue to have regular updates, including events for Harvest, Halloween and Winter in 2017. We're planning on the biggest expansion Arcane Legends has ever seen early next year. We'll keep the weekly updates coming too.

We appreciate your enthusiasm, loyalty, and passion for our existing games, and we hope you like our new one too.

While we are talking AL roadmap, what do you want to see with AL? What new Game-wide systems that take the traditions of questing etc. could we implement to make the game better for the free player?

Thanks!

- g
    Last edited by Justg; 09-06-2017 at 04:07 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

First

11char

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

WOOOH lets goooo. Thanks STS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

OMG yes I'm excited

Let's start with my housing suggestions
    Last edited by Lethoiun; 09-06-2017 at 02:23 PM.
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

please add a new crate token vendor with the new expansion.
    Last edited by Spell; 09-08-2017 at 10:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Great news!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Good job STS my idea is to make for free players more things to craft like getting not bad items just by doing quests something that will be not that much worse to arc gun 66 sets set 66 and on.and for plat players like my I would like if you will make some new lb vanity or some new lb things no just banners and jewels. And some map were farming is for some reason and last thing some things that new players can get fast to gap BCS who not at gap don't live in real fun AL something like was that fast boost kit but for better price I don't know 50-100plat BCS normal start player can buy it.
    Sceokascec

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Hey folks!

This week:

Ursoth will end tomorrow, as close to precisely 1:30 PM CT as we can get It will then enter a 1-week cooldown.

We'll also be dropping 2x Dragkin Teeth, so all you aspiring dentists stock up!

Coming Up for AL:

Lots of rumors circulating about us working on a new game, and how that may affect AL. We'll have a lot more information in the future, but it is true, we have been working on a new game.

I wanted to get in front of any speculation that the sky is falling. PL, SL, DL, and especially AL will remain active. We are not shutting any of these games down. I will say this is very unusual for a game company, most will sunset their old games as they release new ones. If you are unsure of this please check out how many MMOs were sunset in 2016.

We are a small, independent studio and our Legends games are a labor of love. For us to keep these small hard-core games going with new content and game systems we need to grow our business and our customer-base. To that end we are building a new game - a brand new type of game - one that's largely single-player, light, casual, driven by collection mechanics and social interaction as opposed to farming and trading... one that does not compete with our previous titles. This new game's business purpose is to bring more resources into the studio so we can put more into the games that we've given our hearts to! And, mostly for personal reasons, to continue our stewardship of some of the longest-running MMO games in history.

We'll have a lot more information coming up, but for now rest assured that our existing games will continue to run, and our intention is to keep making new content for AL to entertain and delight you.

Our new game may not be for all of you (it is casual, after all). But it's success will certainly benefit all of our old games as well.

TLDR:

Our new game will be more of a casual experience, and it will not replace our hard-core MMOs.

Arcane Legends will continue to have regular updates, including events for Harvest, Halloween and Winter in 2017. We're planning on a the biggest expansion Arcane Legends has ever seen early next year. We'll keep the weekly updates coming too.

We appreciate your enthusiasm, loyalty, and passion for our existing games, and we hope you like our new one too.

While we are talking AL roadmap, what do you want to see with AL? What new Game-wide systems that take the traditions of questing etc. could we implement to make the game better for the free player?

Thanks!

- g
    1st shouldn't that be"we're planning on the biggest expansion " instead of "we're planning on the a biggest expansion"
    2nd At the end were you referring to expansion wise or systems like awaking,pets, Guild battleground FFA, type of systems?
    #BlueLivesMater

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Nice good luck on the new game.lets see I'd like to see mounts/pets we can ride in town or in map zones we can still use our skills but can't use basic attacks but instead can use our pets to attack. Would be cool to see in the future.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scarysmerf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Wohooo, so glad the games not gonna die. Looking forward to this huge expansions next year!
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

i wonder what the new game will be called!
    and hopefully arcane will remain as it is mentioned active and good and with updates.
    since many of us love this game and spend so much time and efford to be where we are now.
    well cant wait to see how it will go n good luck with the new game

+it would be nice to get more stash slots since invent is 500 stash could be too

+having some different maps(free entry) not recolord bosses/mobs/maps.

+ could make a pvp event(maybe with a life stream)

+ could add some more skills since me personally dont find much use of like 10 skill points(which im just adding to aimshot for less mana/im not even playing pvp )

+ the elixir for free which is a speed lix could be random like klass elixir. since most players have speed set/lots of speed lixed from gold runners the free elixir in the store might be wasted.(i never use it)

+could we plan on an event as there was back in the years with the ss and the vanity(forgot the name)
    IF yes we can find volunteers to work on the event + contribute in the price assuming 5 choosen ppl
    and we could even let the community draw + choose the vanity they want to get with this event. so that it is less work for sts (maybe) and more fun for us.

thats all from myside *cheers*

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Sadly this isn't suprising for the most. And I'm either not sure about that you'll keep making events for AL, like what happened with PL.-.

Anywayyyys, we'll see how it goes

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I along with a few other players would like to see banished Weaponsss. At least give us something as a vanity if not some OP weapon just to carry out the promise of an old road map. Make the set consumed or toon bound if needed. Really would like to see that given to us before moving forward with new content and gasp, the new casual game! No one better take my ign kakashi there hehehe. Happy to do some beta testing! Long live AL. One of the best mmos I've every enjoyed and definately the longest!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I would like to see expirience on items. More monsters you kill it gets stronger. I know boters could be a problem, but make it 10k limit per day for example.
    Lets make it atractive to play easier maps again and not just for pet lvling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

What we want is that we get a nice lvl 66 gear.... Thats all
    IGN : Goily, Oehm, Zentrus
    Guild: Voice

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Want to help F2p players? Revive km3
    While giving us a good amount xp in that map. As of now PvP at 66 dead expensive gear that not all ppl cam afford compared to 61. XP events that gives more XP per quests and mobs.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by You Mad Or Nah; 09-06-2017 at 03:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Maybe make a rune 2 x drop week event, so we can work on artifact

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk
    Alfabeast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

This is what we all wanted to hear a long time ago that u all planning big stuff for us and stop hearing that we’ll be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BELIEVE IT!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Heya g thanks for this great news
    What I think will make this a awesome f2p game is
    1: an auto gift back system
    It will reduce scamming u can gift something for 3 hours or 3 days or yea u get the picture if the time expired it gets gifted back to the original person who gifted the item

2: Les lag in raids plz ;-; flame forge mages do it on purpose (I'm one of emm sometimes)

3: plat prices decrease an become affordable I mean paying more than 1k rands ( South Africa currency) for 1.7k plat is a bit expensive I mean when there is a plat sale it's still unaforable i'k u gotta get Ur money's but still
    4: more items are farmable than plat chestable
    5: get a few more people to read emails
    Still haven't got my email back from Chad XD but I'm past that
    6: bring eggsavair back
    I'k alot of people fus over this but u can increase the drop rate for some eggs

7: plz take the camara lock off I would enjoy the game alot more

8: change Ur events a bit the same event each time I mean I love fighting para but there can be other stuf u add in the events except the same vanitys with a different color

9: make PvP more fair towards mages
    The only PvP that can be done and it's fun these days are rogue vs warrior warrior vs warrior warriors vs mage
    And mage vs mages

10: add randoms events like
    First 100 to find who ever gets a gift
    But that isn't that important it's just an idea

11: make plat buyable with gold alot of us wanna open crates but as I said plat isn't cheap and plat offers they don't pay no more might as well remove them

12: :-) get another sponser or what ever to give us plat offers

13: make sure when u add something in the store that it doesn't go crazy on auc I mean I can't pay 12m for the newest OP gear

Also can't we rather have another graveyard points thing it's the only mal people run these days

Some of these ideas is lame but it would benefit everybody

Thank you for reading this
    Sincerely oreogor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    936 Posts

I would like to see casual farming come back to the game as well. Farming crates in KM3 was a lot of fun, especially while trying to grind levels to cap. Anything RNG tied to the level grind makes it not seem so grindy.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post: