Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | 9/6/17 | Ursoth Cooldown, 2x Dragkins, new Heroic pets, AL Roadmap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts

Thx STS for all your hard work and thx for that wonderful event (ursoth)!! i hope i will still be able to play for many years!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I really wanted Locked Chests to fall back on Kraken Mines 3 so people would get gold to grow. You left the greatest possibility of falling these Chests only in Mausoleum 6 not everyone can reach this place (in this case I am still Advocate in Chancel Of Light) and many others of my guild who struggle to get a good amount of gold to be able stay strong in the game .. I hope this time you read it. It would be good also the event that drops eggs. I was going to favor many players because those who have in the auction are very expensive
    Thanks for reading here.😉

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Deusnordico For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Words made me felt that new game won't be much f2p orientated..
    Btw Justg

Only thing hard for me to believe is that Sts is a small company.. because Sts have prince of all games..
    Arcane legends is really best game.. those big company's big games Aren't close to arcane ...

It need a self control and struggle to stay sticked on those games while Arcane pull us back like Spiderman pulled us by his web

U said new game isn't for all.. don't know in what manners this line applies..
    I will surely try new game n if it didn't matched I will happily join back Arcane legends

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Majin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Bring another km3 map with mausoleum style (so the macro user can't gain advantage) I mean a map with some pattern. So all level grinder can farm a good thing. Good luck as always

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

U didnt mentioned CoC in al pl dl game list..

CoC shutting down?

And

Can we have any jewel or craft system which can upgrade a weapon to higher level? (Ofc upgraded will b non tradable )

Like lvl 66 Ento hammer n elon bow..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post

We're planning on the biggest expansion Arcane Legends has ever seen early next year.

- g
    This is NOT meant to be any kind offence.
    Please take your time on that one so you can work it out completely. It's better to let us wait a bit longer but then give us the really big expansion that got it all. Make f2p players happy, make plat players happy and make something we can farm for along with long term goals (like this expansion we got the 666 boss quest but its boring and tedious because the map itself doesn't give us an opportunity to really farm something; also players could get all they needed within 5 minutes out of crates after they reached lvl 66 and I mean "hmm well just reached 66 but fully geared" can't be the way to go as well :P).

However, all I wanted to say actually is: Take your time ;D

(Remember: Happy players are willing to pay more than unhappy ones :P)
    We need party-option for raid! :P

9. The Following User Says Thank You to stricker20000 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Just add bazooka for mages n sniper for rogues.....nothing for tanks xD

i'm your Biggest Nightmare

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Good luck on the new game! i do hope it will come more things for AL out of it.

What i would like to come/change in al is, make old map usefull again.. yes i know alot said it before but cant be said to much imo, and yes some maps is used but i wished for it to be more...
    sugestion:
    make more questslines that u need to follow, maybe where have to visit/end 2-4 diffrent maps to complete the quest, could be random maps so you will see diffrent maps everythime u take the quests.

Add more to the storyline, or make a new, update the storyline now and then, someone in the crew might have some good skill to write stories so we have alterernative beside the farming and events.

Also for me maus expansion is/was (getting better the higher lvl i get tho) took to long time since needed 1-2h to finish needed in a row, i played alot less since the maus update due to time demand for it, Its still a mobile
    game and i like how AL been since it has been short maps to choose from, rl needs its time too and in al i can have time to play compare to pc/console games, so would be awesome if u can end a map come back and keep going as we can in other maps, and dont need to do as in m1-6 whitout a break.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nessa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

can you make a "male rouge" maybe im not the only person who wished for that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Well, I must say that I was really stressed where does the arcane legends game go to, to be honest I thought that you guys do not taking care about AL anymore, but now I am really happy that you finally heard us! My suggestion, on this new ,,the biggest one expansion'', do not make just gold loot-gold earning there, make some other ways to earn golds, and if it's possible, make prices a bit lower, we all remember times when frank vest was listing on auc for about 10mil and it was normal price, now 50m+ seems quite ridiculous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Also, good idea is possibility on tombs'es PvE kills earning again and lockeds on KM3 like it was before, and maybe PvE PvP lb's again,? You know that many players was trying to get there and just because of some macro users, it's not available anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Thank you for this amazing thread G

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

G u and all sts team are the best i wish u gd luck in ur game i was afraid cuz some rumors saying its a new mmo rpg but its not
    About AL road map,this will be hard for sts team especially when ur also working on a new game(im sure it will be great ) but can we get better graphics pls? AL may take more storage but better graphics makes the game more popular so it lives longer
    (If smartphones does not support graphics just makes these graphics as an exclusive feature for pc.
    THX FOR BEING A GREAT DEV TEAM.
    -Arkiyad

Sent from the fish-pc in atlantis
    Qevy Forever!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    I would like to see casual farming come back to the game as well. Farming crates in KM3 was a lot of fun, especially while trying to grind levels to cap. Anything RNG tied to the level grind makes it not seem so grindy.
    Yes, definitely this please. Aside from KM3, Brackenbridge needs to be revived as well. Farming locks on these two maps with my friends was awesome. Removing the crates from these maps just kind off killed off farming crates in general. People used to come online just to farm some crates on either brack or km3...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Majin View Post
    Words made me felt that new game won't be much f2p orientated..
    Btw Justg

Only thing hard for me to believe is that Sts is a small company.. because Sts have prince of all games..
    Arcane legends is really best game.. those big company's big games Aren't close to arcane ...

It need a self control and struggle to stay sticked on those games while Arcane pull us back like Spiderman pulled us by his web

U said new game isn't for all.. don't know in what manners this line applies..
    I will surely try new game n if it didn't matched I will happily join back Arcane legends
    I have now acquired a headache trying to read this, lol! 😣😣😣😣😥😫😨

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I would like to suggest that u make a couple new bosses like elite bael or krunch that we half to continuously run in order to find because of rarity. Then with a luck elixir if you find this boss let it have a chance to drop a shard or fossil. I think that would get alot of people more active and it would be nice to farm something new. It wouldn't take much to make as per say to a new map with new mobs etc. I think it would be a good idea to do this plus for APS as well. PvP is literally dead FFA should be completely removed from game its pointless. Alot of people are inactive because of pvp. Believe it or not STS but alot of plat spenders and long time players love PVP. If it wasn't for pvp, me and alot of other people would of been gone! These are facts. Pugre and I need to pvp! Suggestions would be nice! Good day sts and ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Best wishes to AL after the new game is out!
    Currently Thinking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

good luck on your new game, and thanks for all your effort in AL! It was fun (and addicting T_T).
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Whats wrong with u guys???!! Why u all asking for vanities and banished weapons!!* ask for something thats goood quality content quit ur addiction to banished items

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Guys, I want unlimited inventory slots for my house :3

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherenah For This Useful Post: