Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Guild Battlegrounds Tournament 2017

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haste View Post
    "It's not like you would win, official or not"

These comments just go to show you weren't doing it for the community. Thanks for revealing the truth. Plenty of people have hosted AL tournaments that have come from their own pocket before without developer prizes. It's pointless to post anymore, as your comment proves what the intent of this tournament was.
    Revealing what truth ? Why do u keep implying like im hosting the tournament like its my idea iam not perceval lol he explained why hes not hosting it people lost interest since u want it so bad why not host urself copy paste all his work and bam there u go

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Terrorshock1; 09-11-2017 at 10:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Girthz View Post
    Revealing what truth ? Why do u keep implying like im hosting the tournament like its my idea iam not preceaval lol he explained why hes not hosting it people lost interest since u want it so bad why not host urself copy paste all his work and bam there u go

You will be on the same team, or planned to be. You are not Perceval, but this is a guild battlegrounds tournament, this is a reflection of your guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

You will be on the same team, or planned to be. You are not Perceval, but this is a guild battlegrounds tournament, this is a reflection of your guild.
    Me bashing u has nothing to do with my guild or members im just getting ur facts straight is all why not instead of assuming and making conspiracy theories in ur head you lvl up and come pvp endgame

Last edited by Terrorshock1; 09-11-2017 at 10:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Who said the devs make no banners?
    However, if this is true then... come on sts, it really doesn't take too much work to create some banners.
    Sure you have other things to do and I understand that completely, but this would be something players have been waiting for a long long time.
    Why would you NOT create banners?
    Don't quote me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

This is what I mean. Idk, it just seems to me like you're cancelling because no banners. Please, continue to host it.
    World Cup is a highly regulated tournament by officials. That should be compared to a developer hosted tournament, shouldn't it? It is not the same thing as a player hosting a tournament, competing in it, and asking for developer rewards. Why, you ask? The rules can be bent to favor you. There's already a bias in the rules, if you would like me to explain, but I would still like to participate in it. I am not interested in wagering, but I am interested in a chance to win that gold.

Otherwise, why not just offer developers gold to buy the tournament banner? That's pretty much what is happening here, I cannot be the only one who sees it.
    "It's not like you would win, official or not"

These comments just go to show you weren't doing it for the community. Thanks for revealing the truth. Plenty of people have hosted AL tournaments that have come from their own pocket before without developer prizes. It's pointless to post anymore, as your comment proves what the intent of this tournament was.
    I'm no Holmes but you seem to really be in need of gold so ill give you an offer: if you can get the developers to host the tournament (because it would be more "highly regulated" )...the prize pool is yours.

Relax on the conspiracy theories.

Thanks
    Last edited by Perceval; 09-12-2017 at 12:14 PM.

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Closing this one at the request of the OP.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com