Quote Originally Posted by WilliamTheFighter View Post
Hey! I have a few questions for you.
- You underlined the impossibility to use an artifact over common rarity sounds good but who tell me a guild hasn't ready a full mythic artifact team? I am sure a guild can take this so smart action
- shouldnt be allowed to lend players for the battlgrounds from a guild to another guild. How you can be sure this will not happen?
-last note but it's not a question..we know pvp is dead actually..how you can get many guilds to this idea to make a cool tournament?
The general idea is nice tho, the development in a fair way bit harder

-Will

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk
1). I put the common artifact restriction as more of a way to keep the playing field fair for the less fortunate players but also the only restriction, so as not to undermine the players that have worked hard for their gear. As you have pointed out, I cannot control whether or not people use an artifact below arcane rarity, therefore, I am considering changing this restriction to 'only artifacts below arcane rarity' so keep an eye on the thread

2). I will be in one of the guilds at the time of their battle, with the names of all that guilds and the opposing guilds team members and subs. Should a name appear on the battleground page that isn't in whichever guilds team...disqualification.

3). Its a longshot but i can only hope it looks interesting enough