Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Guild Battlegrounds Tournament 2017

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

When you can let us know answers to the questions I posted before ty

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamTheFighter View Post
    Heyo I'm here for few more questions about tournament.
    - if you will not find enough guilds for this tournament. Let's make example in this tournament we get only 2 guilds..does the tournament will start? And surely the one who loose gain the 2nd prize?
    - 2nd question how you can give banners? You mean sts designer can make us a banner for the tournament? Would be awesome xd
    - we wanna know day n time of tournament..cause how we make up a team and later know time n days? We go in tournament then later we know if we will have team to go in? Cause work or school make us busy.
    Ty in advance.

-Will

1). I hope we will get more than 2 guilds participating but in the event of only few guilds signing up by the final day, changes will be made to how the matches are played and how the winners are decided.

2). Participate and find out

3). This change will be made today. You will be aware of the times and dates 2 days before the tournament begins.

Windmoore city waiting for honor ranked queue
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    1). I hope we will get more than 2 guilds participating but in the event of only few guilds signing up by the final day, changes will be made to how the matches are played and how the winners are decided.

2). Participate and find out

3). This change will be made today. You will be aware of the times and dates 2 days before the tournament begins.
    Hi sir I has question sir. So how do we know that sts will liek support this sir?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Ok ty for replies.
    I'd suggest one more rule for this tournament, that in my opinion should be needed.
    Each guild must play with his own guild and not by creating other guilds just to gain gold/not show to AL their lost/win.
    And yea also waiting for reply which imbackal underlined, as about banners.
    Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Changes from Monday 11th September 2017

Dates and times to note
    Before: Tournament begins! – Wednesday 20th September 2017 (check the ladder link for match dates and times). [subject to change]
    Now: Tournament begins! – Thursday 21st September 2017 (check the ladder link for match dates and times). [subject to change]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

*the purge sirens* 🤤

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    Hi sir I has question sir. So how do we know that sts will liek support this sir?!
    I guess your best chances of finding out is to participate

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamTheFighter View Post
    Ok ty for replies.
    I'd suggest one more rule for this tournament, that in my opinion should be needed.
    Each guild must play with his own guild and not by creating other guilds just to gain gold/not show to AL their lost/win.
    And yea also waiting for reply which imbackal underlined, as about banners.
    Thank you

1. ANY guild is welcome to participate in this tournament. Since guilds will generally have more than 7 or 11 players...i don't see it as fair to not allow their members to form another guild in order to participate, since the guild they are currently in has already decided to play without them. There is no rule against leaving your current guild to form your own guild to participate in this tournament.

2. I guess your best chances of finding out is to participate better to be safe than sorry eh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

There's no banners being granted, please don't misinform public. Thank you!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Windmoore city waiting for honor ranked queue
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

@sts if no banner then no point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

JustG just said no banner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

The banners are for developer hosted tournaments. There's a reason why players have not been able to grant banners as rewards. It is especially true if you are participating in your own tournament and making rules that bend favor to the tournament host.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Thread closed guys. I believe I tried to help out anyway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Would just like to say thankyou for all the time and effort you put into this thread, and how you wanted to help the endgame community. It's sad that spacetime wouldn't give the banners, I'm sure a lot of people's hopes are crushed as well as those coming endgame specifically for this will be let down. Thanks a lot for trying, this wouldn't of even been put into consideration without you ^_^

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BloodxBite For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Can you still please host it? Some of us would like to participate. Otherwise, it seems you are just trying to manipulate developers for a tournament banner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haste View Post
    Can you still please host it? Some of us would like to participate. Otherwise, it seems you are just trying to manipulate developers for a tournament banner.
    By "some of us" could you give me some numbers?

From the feedback I have received, most of the players that were originally planning on participating have decided to withdraw for whatever reasons they have.

My decision to cancel the tournament may be disappointing to some but understand it is for good reason. I would rather not waste your time. What is the point if your guild is the only guild to sign up?

Lastly, please don't get the wrong idea. The 30,000,000 gold prize pool was coming from me, not the developers. It just seems the gold wasn't as attractive to players as I thought it would be. Cancelling the tournament after all the work I put into it hurts me just as much as anyone else.

Thanks
    Last edited by Perceval; 09-11-2017 at 09:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    By "some of us" could you give me some numbers?

From the feedback I have received, most of the players that were originally planning on participating have decided to withdraw for whatever reasons they have.

My decision to cancel the tournament may be disappointing to some but understand it is for good reason. I would rather not waste your time. What is the point if your guild is the only guild to sign up?

Lastly, please don't get the wrong idea. The 30,000,000 gold prize pool was coming from me, not the developers. It just seems the gold wasn't as attractive to players as I thought it would be. Cancelling the tournament after all the work I put into it hurts me just as much as anyone else.

Thanks
    This is what I mean. Idk, it just seems to me like you're cancelling because no banners. Please, continue to host it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

This is what I mean. Idk, it just seems to me like you're cancelling because no banners. Please, continue to host it.
    No banner .. no tournament
    Its like playing the world cup and not receiving the worldcup trophy pointless in even trying besides if ur interested in the gold pm me will arrange a gold wager match 10 vs 10 lvl 66
    Ign: thug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Girthz View Post
    No banner .. no tournament
    Its like playing the world cup and not receiving the worldcup trophy pointless in even trying besides if ur interested in the gold pm me will arrange a gold wager match 10 vs 10 lvl 66
    Ign: thug

World Cup is a highly regulated tournament by officials. That should be compared to a developer hosted tournament, shouldn't it? It is not the same thing as a player hosting a tournament, competing in it, and asking for developer rewards. Why, you ask? The rules can be bent to favor you. There's already a bias in the rules, if you would like me to explain, but I would still like to participate in it. I am not interested in wagering, but I am interested in a chance to win that gold.

Otherwise, why not just offer developers gold to buy the tournament banner? That's pretty much what is happening here, I cannot be the only one who sees it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

World Cup is a highly regulated tournament by officials. That should be compared to a developer hosted tournament, shouldn't it? It is not the same thing as a player hosting a tournament, competing in it, and asking for developer rewards. Why, you ask? The rules can be bent to favor you. There's already a bias in the rules, if you would like me to explain, but I would still like to participate in it. I am not interested in wagering, but I am interested in a chance to win that gold.

Otherwise, why not just offer developers gold to buy the tournament banner? That's pretty much what is happening here, I cannot be the only one who sees it.
    Blah blah blah its not like u would win official or not🤣🤣 how is this compared to offering devs gold for banner the guy is putting gold out of his pocket for the tournament.. he planned a whole thread out to get people motivated into pvp quit assuming and running ur mouth ..id be unmotivated if i didnt get support from devs aswell

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Girthz View Post
    Blah blah blah its not like u would win official or not���� how is this compared to offering devs gold for banner the guy is putting gold out of his pocket for the tournament.. he planned a whole thread out to get people motivated into pvp quit assuming and running ur mouth ..id be unmotivated if i didnt get support from devs aswell

"It's not like you would win, official or not"

These comments just go to show you weren't doing it for the community. Thanks for revealing the truth. Plenty of people have hosted AL tournaments that have come from their own pocket before without developer prizes. It's pointless to post anymore, as your comment proves what the intent of this tournament was.