Thread: A program of which we can find out how many of the said items exists in game

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default A program of which we can find out how many of the said items exists in game

i wish we have something like this to better determine how much the value and rarity of a certain item is that is available for market, for example are those leaderboard vanities, certain items used as vanities such as blue founder and many more excluding those in the hands of ppl who got banned.

also if this were to happen(which i hope for and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who would want and probably need this), allow us the privilege to set the options to see how many of the said items have our preferred:

gems/jewels & awakening

for example:

let's say I'm looking for arlorian Ring potency lets say lv1 with full eye gems and and 375+ armor awakening

i should be able to put a part of the item name through a search bar just like how it is in consignment shop, click the ring section just like so, and input desired awakes/gems/jewels per slot and press enter. it should show how many of the said items exists or if there is that item but doesn't have awakes/jewels. now i know this is something hard to develop but it will help many players in the near future. this is an upgrade for auction and a huge help for many merchers who thrive in merching pvp gears, vanities and many more and as well as to pvp players who never intended to do pve and merch.

leave respectful comments below. my intention is to help save time looking for gears/vanities and save lots of money and avoid getting ripped off by ppl who overprice gears that are as common as dust.

this is just a suggestion. an input to better our market economy. that way ppl can stop overpricing and overpaying on some items when in fact those items are as common as twigs in a park full of trees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Callmepayne; 09-09-2017 at 03:17 AM. Reason: clearer explanation
    Using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Callmepayne For This Useful Post: