Thread: Group Stash Game Mode

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up Group Stash Game Mode

I would like to see a new game type, selected during game creation. The idea goes like this.

When you select Group Stash Mode all equipment and money is added to a group pool rather than individuals. When a map, or maps if you want, is complete its time to split the loot. A random player would be selected and they can choose one item from the stash, then the next player is chosen and so on. Each player must be chosen before someone gets another turn. At any time everyone can select SELL. If all players select SELL the rest of the stash is automatically sold and all money is equally split.

What do you think?
    GAVRY - LEVEL 50 TANK | BAVIAN - LEVEL 50 CASTER
    Gavry's Great Ideas Thread | Pocket Legends Manual Thread | Skill Overhaul Document | Quest Overhaul Document
    To my friends, thanks for the good times. Goodbye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quite a interesting idea, similar to the way high end loot in WOW/EQ raids right? I like the part where all agreed to SELL and the Gold is shared at the end

There's some issues to consider though.

1. What happens if your connection gets dropped just before your turn to choose due to either someone calling you on your iPhone or your battery went flat ( it happens to me even when I play with it charging to the wall )
    2. Maybe a time limit is imposed on the "Choosing" phase? so that we don't waste everyone's time? 10 secs?
    3. And also what if the "Host" boots everyone just before the final boss is killed.. ?

Maybe these game mode should be restricted to guilds when they are actually implemented? just some thoughts
    [On a Break... Waiting for the next big update...]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Time limit on choosing is a good idea.

How about all have to agree to boot a player in Group Stash Mode? Or no booting? Good point however. Needs some more thought. In saying that if your playing with friends then you won't be booted and if you were booted at split time you would pretty quickly build up an enemy list of people not to play with again. You cant be an a-hole for too long in a multi player land without everyone knowing about it.
    Last edited by Gavry; 07-05-2010 at 06:47 AM.
    GAVRY - LEVEL 50 TANK | BAVIAN - LEVEL 50 CASTER
    Gavry's Great Ideas Thread | Pocket Legends Manual Thread | Skill Overhaul Document | Quest Overhaul Document
    To my friends, thanks for the good times. Goodbye