Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PLA faq

Thanks

So there's a new beta entry coming up, do I need to resubmit an application?

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 Times in 1,511 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jaggedpvp View Post
    Can u send me my beta ACC and download link
    We just let in another 100 testers. More on Friday. If you are in you should have received an email with download instructions and you should have access to the PLA General Discussion forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Snacking View Post
    Will there be a helm sort of like founder? Ya kno for starting in the first month of the game or something. ��
    No Founder helm planned for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBerio View Post
    Are you going to release the roadmap, for example on trello so we as a players can see what are you going to add and approx. when?
    Releasing any roadmap always leads to trouble, so no. We will tell you there is going to be an awesome Winter Event, and Guilds with some form of PvP will be coming after Launch.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBerio View Post
    Are there going to be more beta test waves ? If yes, will we have to send the email once again? Because back then when I was writing you guys the email I didn’t have a forum account which seems as a major problem of not getting the access to the beta.
    We will be letting more people in today and this Friday. You will need a forum account to participate in Beta. If you have registered one with us then resend your application, no need to if we already have your forum name.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarihed View Post
    So there's a new beta entry coming up, do I need to resubmit an application?
    No need to resubmit if you did it correctly (with your forum name) the first time.
    Last edited by Carapace; 10-12-2017 at 11:59 AM.
    | | | | | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123