Thread: What gears do rogs use at 66lvl?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I wouldn't recommend to PvP at 66 it's dead. That's just me

Sent from my Flip Phone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Fanego; 09-11-2017 at 05:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fanego View Post
    I wouldn't recommend to PvP at 66 it's dead. That's just me

Sent from my Flip Phone using Tapatalk
    thanks but im not into pvp since few seasons ago
    just looking for some advice for good gear n already heard nightmare is the best.
    still looking to see if theres something else
    specially what daggers to get and answer about the dragon blades

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mssweety View Post
    thanks but im not into pvp since few seasons ago
    just looking for some advice for good gear n already heard nightmare is the best.
    still looking to see if theres something else
    specially what daggers to get and answer about the dragon blades

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
    Yes dragon blades are a must for Rouges in maus. *you won't get invited to maus if u don't have to them* or have hard time finding pt. Wish u the best Good luck
    *btw sorry read the sentence wrong lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fanego View Post
    Yes dragon blades are a must for Rouges in maus. *you won't get invited to maus if u don't have to them* or have hard time finding pt. Wish u the best Good luck
    *btw sorry read the sentence wrong lol.
    First your statement is not true. I didn't used drag blades in maus, and have zero issues getting invites to parties for maus runs. The drag daggs are slow, with low damage. With the best drag blades on market, I loose over 1.5k damage, and 464 armor. Also up until lvl66 I used the legendary pink dusk daggers. Their proc is amazing for survivability by increasing users armor by 5% with each basic attack which stacks twice, charged attack grants higher armor.

@ op
    Not sure what gears you have now, but I would take your time searching cs for legendary gears with xp% awakenings.

At lvl66, knowing you are a dagg user, you will not be happy with the bow, save your gold for the daggers, the proc is decent, its a shield that absorbs up to 2k damage. Also after using both arcane bow, I felt their dmg out puts were the same. Ofc daggers are faster on mobs because they hit more than one target and no proc is needed to achieve this.

At lvl66 you will appreciate a full nightmare set, if you are a speed user, just buy set items that have speed awakenings.

Good luck!
    Ava
    Avy
    12-2012

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    First your statement is not true. I didn't used drag blades in maus, and have zero issues getting invites to parties for maus runs. The drag daggs are slow, with low damage. With the best drag blades on market, I loose over 1.5k damage, and 464 armor. Also up until lvl66 I used the legendary pink dusk daggers. Their proc is amazing for survivability by increasing users armor by 5% with each basic attack which stacks twice, charged attack grants higher armor.

@ op
    Not sure what gears you have now, but I would take your time searching cs for legendary gears with xp% awakenings.

At lvl66, knowing you are a dagg user, you will not be happy with the bow, save your gold for the daggers, the proc is decent, its a shield that absorbs up to 2k damage. Also after using both arcane bow, I felt their dmg out puts were the same. Ofc daggers are faster on mobs because they hit more than one target and no proc is needed to achieve this.

At lvl66 you will appreciate a full nightmare set, if you are a speed user, just buy set items that have speed awakenings.

Good luck!
    Ava
    You're a well known and op Rouge in maus maybe that's why u got invited? luckily I ran with you had a blast . But It's true back then at 61 no one really wanted Rouges in pts(especially ones without drag blades) and I ran with MANY different ppl. Always telling me or my friends don't invite Rouges without DB and even sometimes when I ran with randoms and I saw ppl with dusk weapons I just left no time for Bs runs.(most people did this so don't judge me xD)
    But since we are now at 66 cap maybe it's change idrk since I quit maus this cap. Maybe more expert Rouges can shine light on this topic. Ty
    *drag blades are only use for their proc not for dmg*
    I'm just a smurf #Bluelivesmatter
    Last edited by You Mad Or Nah; 09-13-2017 at 01:09 PM.