Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What gears do rogs use at 66lvl?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Default What gears do rogs use at 66lvl?

hey guys i took a small break from the game and ill be lvling up soon to 66lvl.
    so.. i really dont know whats best to get for someone who doesnt pvp.
    now there are those nightmare sets..

im really very behind with whats the best gear for mauso id say elite too but i belive theres no really elites to farm anymore.

can anyone suggest some combinations of gears specially what daggers to use (im not a bow fan) and im not asking for the cheapest gear. just for avarage/good/best gear

i appreciate any help thanks in advance

*mssweety*

edit: is it still worth getting dragon blades for mauso?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I wouldn't recommend to PvP at 66 it's dead. That's just me

Sent from my Flip Phone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Fanego; 09-11-2017 at 05:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fanego View Post
    I wouldn't recommend to PvP at 66 it's dead. That's just me

Sent from my Flip Phone using Tapatalk
    thanks but im not into pvp since few seasons ago
    just looking for some advice for good gear n already heard nightmare is the best.
    still looking to see if theres something else
    specially what daggers to get and answer about the dragon blades

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mssweety View Post
    thanks but im not into pvp since few seasons ago
    just looking for some advice for good gear n already heard nightmare is the best.
    still looking to see if theres something else
    specially what daggers to get and answer about the dragon blades

Yes dragon blades are a must for Rouges in maus. *you won't get invited to maus if u don't have to them* or have hard time finding pt. Wish u the best Good luck
    *btw sorry read the sentence wrong lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Heyo sweety
    Even if you are not pvper I can say it is becoming little more active lately..
    Anyway about pve items you have 2 different choices as rogue.

-Full nightmare set. Buff is huge and dmg dealt on mobs and bosses rly make a difference. Great and expensive. (It's impossible to die apart from curse, but get a glowstick you will not have probs)
    - 3/5 night set (helm armor and belt) + venom set. Still great, high stats and with speed
    - about weapons dragon daggers/dread arcane bow + immo bow
    Basicly is a choice if you wanna get dragon daggs or dread bow. Actually the huge damage dealt (of dread arcane bow) + his proc helps kills faster all mobs..so I d go for it instead of daggers. For last immo bow for bosses (for his proc similar to drag staff for mages).
    Have a nice day

-Will

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk
    Last edited by WilliamTheFighter; 09-12-2017 at 02:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Yes dragon blades are a must for Rouges in maus. *you won't get invited to maus if u don't have to them* or have hard time finding pt. Wish u the best Good luck
    oh thanks for the reply and no worries
    seems im gona get the drag blades, thanks again for ur time
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamTheFighter View Post
    Heyo sweety
    Even if you are not pvper I can say it is becoming little more active lately..
    Anyway about pve items you have 2 different choices as rogue.

-Full nightmare set. Buff is huge and dmg dealt on mobs and bosses rly make a difference. Great and expensive. (It's impossible to die apart from curse, but get a glowstick you will not have probs)
    - 3/5 night set (helm armor and belt) + venom set. Still great, high stats and with speed
    - about weapons dragon daggers/dread arcane bow + immo bow
    Basicly is a choice if you wanna get dragon daggs or dread bow. Actually the huge damage dealt (of dread arcane bow) + his proc helps kills faster all mobs..so I d go for it instead of daggers. For last immo bow for bosses (for his proc similar to drag staff for mages).
    Have a nice day

-Will

hey hey you
    hmmm i see so ur saying the 66lvl bow is worth it.. even tho i dislike bows ALOT i read heard its proc is just amazing but wasnt sure since its a bow n im a dagger player since many years.
    i looked up nightmare gears i dont mind them beeing expensive but.. semms like noone is selling them..
    so ur saying get rid of the arcane ring and use speed set n get 3pcs of nightmare.
    i do own a glowstick and yeah its a must in mauso.
    thanks for all the information and ur time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

You re welcome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

First your statement is not true. I didn't used drag blades in maus, and have zero issues getting invites to parties for maus runs. The drag daggs are slow, with low damage. With the best drag blades on market, I loose over 1.5k damage, and 464 armor. Also up until lvl66 I used the legendary pink dusk daggers. Their proc is amazing for survivability by increasing users armor by 5% with each basic attack which stacks twice, charged attack grants higher armor.

@ op
    Not sure what gears you have now, but I would take your time searching cs for legendary gears with xp% awakenings.

At lvl66, knowing you are a dagg user, you will not be happy with the bow, save your gold for the daggers, the proc is decent, its a shield that absorbs up to 2k damage. Also after using both arcane bow, I felt their dmg out puts were the same. Ofc daggers are faster on mobs because they hit more than one target and no proc is needed to achieve this.

At lvl66 you will appreciate a full nightmare set, if you are a speed user, just buy set items that have speed awakenings.

Good luck!
    Ava
    Avy
    12-2012

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts

I have full voice set with speed n stat awaking and drag daggers (mobs) and immo bow (boss).

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    First your statement is not true. I didn't used drag blades in maus, and have zero issues getting invites to parties for maus runs. The drag daggs are slow, with low damage. With the best drag blades on market, I loose over 1.5k damage, and 464 armor. Also up until lvl66 I used the legendary pink dusk daggers. Their proc is amazing for survivability by increasing users armor by 5% with each basic attack which stacks twice, charged attack grants higher armor.

@ op
    Not sure what gears you have now, but I would take your time searching cs for legendary gears with xp% awakenings.

At lvl66, knowing you are a dagg user, you will not be happy with the bow, save your gold for the daggers, the proc is decent, its a shield that absorbs up to 2k damage. Also after using both arcane bow, I felt their dmg out puts were the same. Ofc daggers are faster on mobs because they hit more than one target and no proc is needed to achieve this.

At lvl66 you will appreciate a full nightmare set, if you are a speed user, just buy set items that have speed awakenings.

Good luck!
    Ava
    You're a well known and op Rouge in maus maybe that's why u got invited? luckily I ran with you had a blast . But It's true back then at 61 no one really wanted Rouges in pts(especially ones without drag blades) and I ran with MANY different ppl. Always telling me or my friends don't invite Rouges without DB and even sometimes when I ran with randoms and I saw ppl with dusk weapons I just left no time for Bs runs.(most people did this so don't judge me xD)
    But since we are now at 66 cap maybe it's change idrk since I quit maus this cap. Maybe more expert Rouges can shine light on this topic. Ty
    *drag blades are only use for their proc not for dmg*
    I'm just a smurf #Bluelivesmatter
    Last edited by You Mad Or Nah; 09-13-2017 at 01:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

As a endgame rogue farmer, I don't have issues getting invited either but find myself just stunning mobs in mauso unless I drop mega gold to buy the new dags. In a way it'd be like blowing gold to make less gold so I personally wouldn't. For the least amount of gold spent and to be successul in mauso, it's mage all the way. Rogues are the most expensive to play and sadly right now many feel left out.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

How come those old weapons doing better than the recent one. Where is the progress? O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post

@ op

Good luck!
    Ava
    ty for the reply, i got drag blades already and been using it tbh its ok specially if you have a bad party but only then i think id use it coz as u said the stats are very low and i still kept dying.
    as for the nightmare set i have been looking but seems like noone is selling either the dropp rate is bad or many plat players are still not 66 and since the locks can be opened only at 66(which i dont know still why)theres less on the market.
    my gear is a bit of a mixture atm..
    voice belt dusk daggers arcane ring planar pendant(coz its with full eye gems)
    speed set ofc too some legendary helm and the armor from the token vendor (i think)
    since all my awakens are very good im still doing fine even with this gear.
    but at 66 ofc i want to change everything.
    lets see thanks for ur time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    I have full voice set with speed n stat awaking and drag daggers (mobs) and immo bow (boss).
    voice set.. what about avarice or some set there is is that not better? if im not wrong voice set was first... then this avarice or something then nightmare set?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltag View Post
    How come those old weapons doing better than the recent one. Where is the progress? O.o
    that is a very VERY good question.
    ihave seen new arcane bow and dagger proc.
    the charming effect doesnt either work or its bugged or... idk. have tested both wepons with a friend. the bow seems very op the autoattack deals a lot of damage.
    to the dagger proc.. it seems very ... well... seems like a legendary wepon proc. friend proced shiled poped up while on red zone and we both lost the same ammount of health. we tried both for least an hour i belive.
    either it wasnt enough time to figure or it might be bugged but since noone complained till now i think it was just us having a bad time trying the procs.

its weird how mages and rogs specially have to use 46 lvl wepons still or that there is still a talk about a wepon and of its importance after 20 new lvls. isnt it?

Last edited by mssweety; 09-13-2017 at 09:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    As a endgame rogue farmer, I don't have issues getting invited either but find myself just stunning mobs in mauso unless I drop mega gold to buy the new dags. In a way it'd be like blowing gold to make less gold so I personally wouldn't. For the least amount of gold spent and to be successul in mauso, it's mage all the way. Rogues are the most expensive to play and sadly right now many feel left out.
    getting invited isnt an issue for me either but ppl still do ask if theres dragon blades available not always ofc but happens.
    yeah ur right, its all about the mages right now. noone goes to mauso without a mage.
    warrs get invited too coz ofc someone needs to heal ..now the question is why would they call rogs.. if id be a mage i would invite 2 more mages and 1 warr to the party and thats it..
    maybe different at 66 since i still cant figure out why the new 66 wepons are any good. or why i should spend 20+m on the daggers when i dont actually like/need the proc,maybe its just me beeing dissapointed in the procs.. can be i mean.

and no offence anyone..i belive mages are awsome and glad they are the way they are.

Last edited by mssweety; 09-13-2017 at 10:00 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mssweety For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

I got fed up of being asked why I hadn't got drag blades. I put a post on here bemoaning the fact that I got left to fend for myself in maus because I despise using daggers. Now I have a full nightmare set and a dread bow and I get invited to all the parties. Oh you are a fickle lot, you know who you are. By the way, I don't know why players are so snobbish about the dusk bow. The proc is quite good actually and at least it doesn't talk all the time like the annoying dread bow...and please don't get me started on maridos. I wish we could turn him off. Rant over..kind regards. Susie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I got fed up of being asked why I hadn't got drag blades. I put a post on here bemoaning the fact that I got left to fend for myself in maus because I despise using daggers. Now I have a full nightmare set and a dread bow and I get invited to all the parties. Oh you are a fickle lot, you know who you are. By the way, I don't know why players are so snobbish about the dusk bow. The proc is quite good actually and at least it doesn't talk all the time like the annoying dread bow...and please don't get me started on maridos. I wish we could turn him off. Rant over..kind regards. Susie
    What is the frequency of the proc? Is it higher/equal than the dragon blades? Is proc damage high? The charm hits multiple mobs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Hi..I can't compare it because I didn't use drag blades. I'm a bow player and I find the dread bow is my only option. It procs regularly enough and I find it's really good when it comes to mobs. Not so good with bosses but that's just my opinion. I did find immo bow useful on bosses and for a time used dusk on mobs..immo for boss. Obviously the drag blades proc is great but at level 66 I think we should be using something fit for that level. Sorry I'm not able to elaborate more but as most people know, I just go around shooting at things and try to enjoy all aspects of AL. Ermmm..apart from pvp. *tremble*. Take care. I hope someone who is more knowledgeable than me on this subject will come and be more helpful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

P.S. The best way to use dread bow is move to next set of mobs when first lot are charmed.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

In my preference I always go with Immo daggers. I normally don't like bows but I found the Dread bow ( arcane 66) works really well with Nightmare set ( I had full noble finesse on all item) for mausoleum 6. I liked this combo because I never die from curses even without Nekro, glow or Nilbog.

But at 61, my setup was immo daggers, balanced set and mythic 58 belt and venom set. ( You die from curses but this was my survival set up). You rarely die in mauso 6 with this because the immo daggers heals you constantly and deals damage. ( Mages did not like this and wanted me to have drag blades which I did but never used.)

At 66, I used nightmare helm and armour ( full noble finesse) and Avarice set 340% GL ( full stan nature). I died few times here but if you have op party then it's no problem. ( if i die then switch to venom set up, run back and switch.

As for party issues, I ran with all combinations ( I am rogue) and the speed is ranked below in order.
    1. My fastest run was 4 rogues .
    2. 1 war, 2 mages, 1 rogue
    3. 2 war, 1 mage and 1 rogue
    4. 3 war and 1 rogue.

I never have issues being invited to pt for mausoleum and usually prefer a warrior in party. The rest members are irrelevant to me.

Cheers

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

IMO dusk still usefull n cheap, dusk dagger proc armor for more survive n dusk bow proc 2-3 arrow for easy map. for mous map i combo drag blade n slink or magma.

Sent from my R1001 using Tapatalk