Thread: What gears do rogs use at 66lvl?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

As a endgame rogue farmer, I don't have issues getting invited either but find myself just stunning mobs in mauso unless I drop mega gold to buy the new dags. In a way it'd be like blowing gold to make less gold so I personally wouldn't. For the least amount of gold spent and to be successul in mauso, it's mage all the way. Rogues are the most expensive to play and sadly right now many feel left out.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    As a endgame rogue farmer, I don't have issues getting invited either but find myself just stunning mobs in mauso unless I drop mega gold to buy the new dags. In a way it'd be like blowing gold to make less gold so I personally wouldn't. For the least amount of gold spent and to be successul in mauso, it's mage all the way. Rogues are the most expensive to play and sadly right now many feel left out.
    getting invited isnt an issue for me either but ppl still do ask if theres dragon blades available not always ofc but happens.
    yeah ur right, its all about the mages right now. noone goes to mauso without a mage.
    warrs get invited too coz ofc someone needs to heal ..now the question is why would they call rogs.. if id be a mage i would invite 2 more mages and 1 warr to the party and thats it..
    maybe different at 66 since i still cant figure out why the new 66 wepons are any good. or why i should spend 20+m on the daggers when i dont actually like/need the proc,maybe its just me beeing dissapointed in the procs.. can be i mean.

and no offence anyone..i belive mages are awsome and glad they are the way they are.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mssweety; 09-13-2017 at 10:00 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mssweety For This Useful Post: