Thread: What gears do rogs use at 66lvl?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

How come those old weapons doing better than the recent one. Where is the progress? O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    First your statement is not true. I didn't used drag blades in maus, and have zero issues getting invites to parties for maus runs. The drag daggs are slow, with low damage. With the best drag blades on market, I loose over 1.5k damage, and 464 armor. Also up until lvl66 I used the legendary pink dusk daggers. Their proc is amazing for survivability by increasing users armor by 5% with each basic attack which stacks twice, charged attack grants higher armor.

@ op
    Not sure what gears you have now, but I would take your time searching cs for legendary gears with xp% awakenings.

At lvl66, knowing you are a dagg user, you will not be happy with the bow, save your gold for the daggers, the proc is decent, its a shield that absorbs up to 2k damage. Also after using both arcane bow, I felt their dmg out puts were the same. Ofc daggers are faster on mobs because they hit more than one target and no proc is needed to achieve this.

At lvl66 you will appreciate a full nightmare set, if you are a speed user, just buy set items that have speed awakenings.

Good luck!
    Ava
    ty for the reply, i got drag blades already and been using it tbh its ok specially if you have a bad party but only then i think id use it coz as u said the stats are very low and i still kept dying.
    as for the nightmare set i have been looking but seems like noone is selling either the dropp rate is bad or many plat players are still not 66 and since the locks can be opened only at 66(which i dont know still why)theres less on the market.
    my gear is a bit of a mixture atm..
    voice belt dusk daggers arcane ring planar pendant(coz its with full eye gems)
    speed set ofc too some legendary helm and the armor from the token vendor (i think)
    since all my awakens are very good im still doing fine even with this gear.
    but at 66 ofc i want to change everything.
    lets see thanks for ur time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    I have full voice set with speed n stat awaking and drag daggers (mobs) and immo bow (boss).
    voice set.. what about avarice or some set there is is that not better? if im not wrong voice set was first... then this avarice or something then nightmare set?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltag View Post
    How come those old weapons doing better than the recent one. Where is the progress? O.o
    that is a very VERY good question.
    ihave seen new arcane bow and dagger proc.
    the charming effect doesnt either work or its bugged or... idk. have tested both wepons with a friend. the bow seems very op the autoattack deals a lot of damage.
    to the dagger proc.. it seems very ... well... seems like a legendary wepon proc. friend proced shiled poped up while on red zone and we both lost the same ammount of health. we tried both for least an hour i belive.
    either it wasnt enough time to figure or it might be bugged but since noone complained till now i think it was just us having a bad time trying the procs.

its weird how mages and rogs specially have to use 46 lvl wepons still or that there is still a talk about a wepon and of its importance after 20 new lvls. isnt it?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mssweety; 09-13-2017 at 09:52 PM.