Quote Originally Posted by Fanego View Post
Yes dragon blades are a must for Rouges in maus. *you won't get invited to maus if u don't have to them* or have hard time finding pt. Wish u the best Good luck
*btw sorry read the sentence wrong lol.
oh thanks for the reply and no worries
seems im gona get the drag blades, thanks again for ur time
Quote Originally Posted by WilliamTheFighter View Post
Heyo sweety
Even if you are not pvper I can say it is becoming little more active lately..
Anyway about pve items you have 2 different choices as rogue.

-Full nightmare set. Buff is huge and dmg dealt on mobs and bosses rly make a difference. Great and expensive. (It's impossible to die apart from curse, but get a glowstick you will not have probs)
- 3/5 night set (helm armor and belt) + venom set. Still great, high stats and with speed
- about weapons dragon daggers/dread arcane bow + immo bow
Basicly is a choice if you wanna get dragon daggs or dread bow. Actually the huge damage dealt (of dread arcane bow) + his proc helps kills faster all mobs..so I d go for it instead of daggers. For last immo bow for bosses (for his proc similar to drag staff for mages).
Have a nice day

-Will

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk
hey hey you
hmmm i see so ur saying the 66lvl bow is worth it.. even tho i dislike bows ALOT i read heard its proc is just amazing but wasnt sure since its a bow n im a dagger player since many years.
i looked up nightmare gears i dont mind them beeing expensive but.. semms like noone is selling them..
so ur saying get rid of the arcane ring and use speed set n get 3pcs of nightmare.
i do own a glowstick and yeah its a must in mauso.
thanks for all the information and ur time

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk