Thread: some suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default some suggestions

Hi all,

am a new member/player in pocket legends, currently level 30 archer. although i have played pocket legends for 1 weeks only.

i have some suggestions to be made, but it's up to the developers to approved it or not.

1) if any of you has played Ghost Online, it's like a game that look like maple story but with faster speed and pvp.
    example, u can pvp in town but u need to click on the person that you wish to pvp with and if the person accept the challenge, all of the other char in town will be invisible but can be seen, but you cant attack the others and the person who pvp with you will be visible only. that way you can enjoy pvp in town and pple in town will be able to watch others pvp. instead of going to a pvp room. (all this are not level cap, but only allow to pvp for level 13 and above.) as you can cancel the pvp request or accept it on ur own willing..

pvp rooms are now empty, and those who wish to try pvp stuffs, they will need to go to town and ask those who will pvp with them, i believe with that systems as i mentioned on top. the pvp will be much alive then before.

maybe creat a NPC at the top of the town for those who wish to pvp with above 3 or 5 players in each side. so they can make their own team then click on the npc and the npc will creat a room or maybe teleport those players into a room. and also add 1 or 2 more specators that might be able to watch those players pvp in the room..

2) i understand that developers are coming out with guilds...
    hope there will be kind of guild war which is, each side has 20 or more people/members and they will need to attack the other team egg or castle(emporium) like ragnarok online(castle) or world of magic(eggs). this way, more and more pple will join pocket legends just because of the guild wars itself. which i believe most of us play MMORPG for it's guild war/pvp. maybe make the guild war every weekend? like 30mins or so or maybe every 2 hours a day? and the top guild who has conquer the castle for 2-3 days has more items that can provide the guild, example: like guild funds.. then they can upgrade the castle and hire some bodyguards? or archers but with low level of cause to protect the castle itself. and the castle will not be available till the next war..

3) currently when i join into a game. most of them just come into the game and hit some mobs and received the items then leave. why not made the items drop to those who hit the highest instead of those who are closest to the mobs?

4) most of the players which i played with.. some of them leave after part 1 or part 2 which means they just leave the game leaving the rest to kill themself. why not make like: if the person who leave halfway, they wont get any experience or gold without finishing the whole map? understand tat some of the players might say its unfair as they are just casual gamer. but in my point of view. if you wan to join a game or a room. you need to finish the stage before leaving the room.

5) this suggestion is, am not sure if it will be up in the future, but is it possible to put our guild name on top of our name so others can see which guild we belong to?

well, this is all just my opinion and hope you all can guide me more. please feel free to critism it and maybe provide me more info which you seems is wrong..

Thanks all in advanced.
    In Game Nick: XtremeBol
    Class: Pure Dex Archer

There is no ''I'' in TeamWork.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1. anything that promotes pvp is good I suppose

2. Sounds like fun, maybe an incentive can be thrown in, so that there's more reasons to raid! or some sort of guild competition, I think I read someone posted something about flag capture before...

3. Would not be fair to healers and tanks...

4. It's a iPhone game, when my phone rings I get booted.. so sometimes it's not up to us to control. Sometimes I play for 5 mins while queuing to buy food, so I can't stay the entire map or level

5. No comments, I'm Guildless atm, hehe.

just my 2 cents!
    [On a Break... Waiting for the next big update...]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Whoa, have to say, some of the best suggestions IMO.

1. Anything to make pvp easier to organise.

2. Agree Guilds with colors/heraldry (lol) and stats/comps could really get pvp going. It's got potential and will join a guild mainly for this.

3. I'd agree that players who start & finish a map should get something for the hard work, but above rightly points out there are many reasons for leaving - oops my food's on fire! Still some extra for going the distance seems good if there is a clever way to implement?

5. Hopefully some player customisation in the roadmap will address this possibility for players to create their colors/guild names u can whip out when required?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I know this isn't really a big problem but I have an archer and the skills that I use; a few of them say "can't be casted whilst moving" obviously if I'm moving. All I'm wondering is if there's any particular reason for it?