Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
how much plat does it take?
it takes around 35,000 plat from start to finish.

Personally i think the ruins should stay exactly as it is ..... sts gotta make their real money from somewhere in order to pay their designers, developers, and all the team .... no real money to employ people = no employees = no game?!?!?!
The stat boost from the arcane artifact are great, but it is expensive and time consuming to get to arcane level .... Theres a fair few that have achieved arcane artifact it different ways, if you change the ruin in any way, it kinda defeats its purpose, the arcane artifact is the ultimate goal in AL.
Personally i like to spend money on the game as i know i am helping to pay for the games longevity ... to support the sts team in there exploration of their "labour of love" as they put it.
In truth as a f2p gamer you dont need the stat boost of the arcane artifact to play any area of the game or achieve any aps .... anyone can run any map and get on the leaderboards by putting the time in .... current basic gear is good enough to run all maps without to much trouble, only time is the factor ... and good team work within the maps. Unless of course you are a pvp junkie.