Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Question for SpaceTime Studios

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Continental View Post
    I played in season 1 and I thought it was a hard to reach cap back then at 21 lmfao. Now so easy to lvl to 46.. Only takes me 2h no joke.

P.S: STS is not looking to expand their current fan-base for AL. They are focused on attempting to attract a new base of players though their new game which is not MMO as confirmed by Justg in several threads previously.

A lot of their resources are focused on that. I noticed that the dev come online everyday now and but has little interactions with the community here. I assume they are working for the development of the new game. ( Yes, I stalk the devs and regularly check what they are looking at/ activity)
    Level 1-46 easy indeed as you said, but after that is hell to level 66.

I'm curious too about their new game, what kind of non-MMO game that they are developing? I also hope they give some update to their call of champion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Boltag View Post
    Level 1-46 easy indeed as you said, but after that is hell to level 66.

I'm curious too about their new game, what kind of non-MMO game that they are developing? I also hope they give some update to their call of champion.
    Justg said more info soon. Who knows how long that is haha. I think the game will be released early 2018...just a guess but ( I could be wrong). We will find out I guess.
    Fight Me -_-