Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Question for SpaceTime Studios

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    You are wrong.

I have played daily since 12-28-12, the only thing that makes me unhappy is some of the greediness I read in game or on the forum.
    Sts has done well, even through growing pains and bumps in the road, they still do their best to deliever one of the best moblie games.
    As far as new players starting out, I know of players who started from scratch whom never played AL before, who are just a few points away from LB. One of those players is in my guild, that player started out under 9 months ago. Players will achieve game goals at their level of motivation.

Thoughts from my happy, veteran mind (:

Cheers!
    Ava
    He isn't wrong though. The same way he doesn't speak for all the veterans neither do you. I can guarantee that the influx of old players who have essentially quit since like 56 cap to now would be 10x greater then any previous era. You're also a particularly rare breed in the sense that you're probably in the 0.1% of how much you play and I guess if I had unlimited time I would present biased opinions like you always do as well, but unfortuanly for majority of the population that's not the case. I think you entirely missed his point that without plat or offers your not gonna "catch up" which basically means that the casual aspect of this game is gone which is why so many people are constantly complaining or leaving the game altogether. Once again this goes into the whole you having a biased opinion because you play more then most and obviously have more free time then most. So when sts releases a new cap and tells us to keep grinding maus like we've done for the past year you are fine with it because you have all the time in the world to be.
    -Thoughts from this happy veterans mind.
    Cheers! :-)

P.s you should learn how to be less pretentious it's old
    Last edited by Eagleye; 09-18-2017 at 02:53 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eagleye For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleye View Post
    He isn't wrong though. The same way he doesn't speak for all the veterans neither do you. I can guarantee that the influx of old players who have essentially quit since like 56 cap to now would be 10x greater then any previous era. You're also a particularly rare breed in the sense that you're probably in the 0.1% of how much you play and I guess if I had unlimited time I would present biased opinions like you always do as well, but unfortuanly for majority of the population that's not the case. I think you entirely missed his point that without plat or offers your not gonna "catch up" which basically means that the casual aspect of this game is gone which is why so many people are constantly complaining or leaving the game altogether. Once again this goes into the whole you having a biased opinion because you play more then most and obviously have more free time then most. So when sts releases a new cap and tells us to keep grinding maus like we've done for the past year you are fine with it because you have all the time in the world to be.
    -Thoughts from this happy veterans mind.
    Cheers! :-)

Hey bud no need to be rude to her. She's a nice person :/.The thing about a MMO is the time you have to invest to get results. This is where the players who pay keeps the game running. They get there faster then the rest.If you think the grind for 120k GY point's was bad..you should try other mmo's been playing a other one for 1.5 years and still not close to cap.Main point is MMO'S are time consuming.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrm For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    Hey bud no need to be rude to her. She's a nice person :/.The thing about a MMO is the time you have to invest to get results. This is where the players who pay keeps the game running. They get there faster then the rest.If you think the grind for 120k GY point's was bad..you should try other mmo's been playing a other one for 1.5 years and still not close to cap.Main point is MMO'S are time consuming.
    I don't see how his reply was offensive he/she was just clarifying what I was trying to say and I appreciate it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I would like to thank all the people whom thank their own post...thank you again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I played this game for more than a year already and as a gamer for 10 years now, i can definitely say this has to be the best MMO. The gameplay is just superb and you have many options to do. The only thing i want to see in the upcoming updates are the adjustment on prices of the new weapons. It's just insane. Buying 10m+ for a single weapon. Not to mention the latest lock a.k.a. nightmare lock which cost 40 plat or 40 crate keys to open. I myself even tried to open a few locks using keys and i say byebye to my precious 3m which i gained from running maus and ESG. i even thought of quitting the game a few days ago untill i received a very special gift, a NORTHAL THRONE drop after just 4 tries. After that, i thought of giving this game 1 more shot.
    I just hope STS can bring back the joy and fun which makes this game stands out among the rest. This game still has a lot of potential.
    Last edited by loyti; 09-18-2017 at 11:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

When a thread title is "question for Sts" then anyone but Sts answer.......this would be a good meme xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxkayakxx View Post
    When a thread title is "question for Sts" then anyone but Sts answer.......this would be a good meme xD
    Well, since he posted this in open forum instead sending an email to STS we can't help it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I have played this game since 2013 it takes about 3-4 hours to get to 57 if you know what you are doing
    But this is a great game and I've been in love with it since 2013

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Attachment 163761

As you can see, I have been with AL for a while ( 4+ years ) and I am pretty happy.

Few months ago STS got so much hate from the community, people writing threads every week about no update or sky falling down and speculating AL will be shut down etc...

None of that happened and STS has persevered through that and right now, there are a lot less complains etc..

Don't get me wrong, STS does have some work to do but what they achieved so far is Incredible.

We always want more but don't appreciate what we already have...
    Sounds like dark legends to me

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ssbake For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    I don't see how his reply was offensive he/she was just clarifying what I was trying to say and I appreciate it.
    This is the part that is rude

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleye View Post
    It's not polite to call someone pretentious.
    I don't personally know Avaree or we are not friends but I like Avaree.
    Avaree is usually helping around forum/ in-game to many players

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

I know it kinda sucks for endgamers who grinded their way to the cap, but maybe each cap should lower the previous levels' EXP requirements, I think it used to be like this a couple years ago. Make the EXP needed from 55 to 56 not too different compared to the jump from 41 to 42. By then new players will have run out of juicy 600-1k EXP quests and will have to grind the rest, or wait for the dailies, so it's not like they'll bolt up like they did 1-41.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvildfire View Post
    I know it kinda sucks for endgamers who grinded their way to the cap, but maybe each cap should lower the previous levels' EXP requirements, I think it used to be like this a couple years ago. Make the EXP needed from 55 to 56 not too different compared to the jump from 41 to 42. By then new players will have run out of juicy 600-1k EXP quests and will have to grind the rest, or wait for the dailies, so it's not like they'll bolt up like they did 1-41.
    I wouldnt mind this as long as we are compensated for the hard grinding we did to 66
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Avaree is a friend and she runs as much as any of the hard core players. I've seen plenty of players with more kills, so no not top .01%.. She also selflessly runs to help her guild and friends. Not just for her own benefit. Anyone of her friends or guildmates that asks for her help she will help . Why someone would make a personal attach on her is beyond me. She is a good person and great player. Clearly your response was personal. So now this tread gets closed to gg.
    Last edited by capeo; 09-19-2017 at 04:10 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

I played a lot more in the past than I do nowadays. This is ok for me though because I'm not in a guild that puts pressure on me to be continually active. I am tired of the obsession with making as much gold as possible..it's more like a stock market game than hack and slash but I do realise that there are players who do enjoy different aspects of the game and there are many options..just a shame that not all are used or usable. The storyline was important to some for instance. Last time we see Gustav is as statuesque lanterns in undim. Gosh, I just realised why it's called undim..doh. I welcome a casual game now, but that's my preference. Each to their own and whatever floats your boat is what I say. I'll stay with AL for a little while longer, after all, we do have the Harvest to gather in.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

The L66 mythic weapons are supposed to be similar and hell lot cheaper to get...

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    You are wrong.

I have played daily since 12-28-12, the only thing that makes me unhappy is some of the greediness I read in game or on the forum.
    Sts has done well, even through growing pains and bumps in the road, they still do their best to deliever one of the best moblie games.
    As far as new players starting out, I know of players who started from scratch whom never played AL before, who are just a few points away from LB. One of those players is in my guild, that player started out under 9 months ago. Players will achieve game goals at their level of motivation.

Thoughts from my happy, veteran mind (:

Cheers!
    Ava
    Yea my veteran mind is about to don't stand on certain people because they'll get you banned. That's how most likely AL society worked in the past too right. :^)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Ive played AL since season one and i still love the game, its so much fun running with team mates and perfecting the speed and efficiency of maps. If its a team you have run with a lot, then the maps are like a dance, a meditation even ... its my relaxation time, put on some music and just flow.
    I love collecting items and farming items ... chatting to friends ... our gc is hilarious sometimes and has me laughing out load.
    Ill help random players in towns who call out "somebody please help", and get them through a map they have been having difficulty with, and do all sorts of different things.
    I still find AL rich, colourful, and deep in so very many aspects of gameplay, its definately the very best game i have ever played, and even if i take some time out of the game (which i have many times) i always always return.
    If im a little bored with running content, i continue my guide threads that are a continuous work in progress ... like the Arlor Cartographer and the Arlor Armoury. It takes HUGE amounts of time and energy to create guides .. and ive been working on those two threads for years now ... literally

The game is probably quite daunting for new players as the content now is so very huge .... but it doesnt mean it cant be done, and it doesnt mean they cant reach level cap in time. Plus all the gear required to reach level 61 is pretty cheap?!?!? And you dont need the most expensive op gear to be a good player at level 61.

Oh ... and Eagleye dont ever verbally bash the Avaree .... she is an absolute game Legend, and still playing ... and one of the kindest, most helpful, most respected players in the game.

Anyhows ... lets get the thread back on track with kindness and discussion ... a varied opinion is good, but there is never a need for verbal abuse, judgement, or insults. I apologise on behalf of Eagleye for their comment to you Ava.

I think Goblins point is that sts doesnt utilise social media as advertising enough ... and its such a huge marketing tool these days that its very important to get exposure through youtube, facebook twitter etc etc etc. Its a great way to attract new and maybe old players in to the game. I remember seeing some youtube videos in the old days about the game and its a great idea Goblin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

This is what I was trying to convey Greoatef. It's what makes you happy that counts. I have good memories and some not so good...but AL is the the best no doubt. I think I enjoyed it more when I first started out and maybe that's why I've become more reticent. Maybe I just need a small break. Glad to see someone else who doesn't mind helping new players out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    I heard buying/selling gold on line merch chats can get you banned.

Is that true?
    It obviously is against the ToS captain Obvious, aye me matey.
    But you sound like you got some experience, tell us about it. ;}

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Glad to see someone else who doesn't mind helping new players out.
    yesterday:
    random player in town "please can somebody help me"
    random player "plezzzz can somebody help"
    Greo "what do you need"
    random player "i need help with boss in Underhul Southern Gates please"
    Greo "okies party me "
    run the map nice and smooth no problem ... and kill the boss making sure said player doesnt die when the boss get squished, and random player gets aps.
    random player "ty so much"
    Greo "Anytime and good luck "
    random player "plzzzz sir can i have 21k gold to buy bow"
    random player "plzzzzzzz sir"
    Greo " @_@ "