Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Question for SpaceTime Studios

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    You are wrong.

I have played daily since 12-28-12, the only thing that makes me unhappy is some of the greediness I read in game or on the forum.
    Sts has done well, even through growing pains and bumps in the road, they still do their best to deliever one of the best moblie games.
    As far as new players starting out, I know of players who started from scratch whom never played AL before, who are just a few points away from LB. One of those players is in my guild, that player started out under 9 months ago. Players will achieve game goals at their level of motivation.

Thoughts from my happy, veteran mind (:

Cheers!
    Ava
    He isn't wrong though. The same way he doesn't speak for all the veterans neither do you. I can guarantee that the influx of old players who have essentially quit since like 56 cap to now would be 10x greater then any previous era. You're also a particularly rare breed in the sense that you're probably in the 0.1% of how much you play and I guess if I had unlimited time I would present biased opinions like you always do as well, but unfortuanly for majority of the population that's not the case. I think you entirely missed his point that without plat or offers your not gonna "catch up" which basically means that the casual aspect of this game is gone which is why so many people are constantly complaining or leaving the game altogether. Once again this goes into the whole you having a biased opinion because you play more then most and obviously have more free time then most. So when sts releases a new cap and tells us to keep grinding maus like we've done for the past year you are fine with it because you have all the time in the world to be.
    -Thoughts from this happy veterans mind.
    Cheers! :-)

P.s you should learn how to be less pretentious it's old
    Last edited by Eagleye; 09-18-2017 at 02:53 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eagleye For This Useful Post: