Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Question for SpaceTime Studios

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    Ive been playing for +4 years plus too no big deal but there not that many veterans playing anymore like they used to be. Maybe they log in to say hello to a few friends but that's pretty much it(considering how much old gen players did for AL).
    Like I said IF they can't keep the majority of players they have now satisfied because I'm 99% sure they will not be able to attract new players at the rate they going with this game(we need to find an equal on F2p and p2w). No hate towards Sts just saying facts I know they a hard working company. I just hope this new game brings more revenue towards them for well thought out updates that can benefit the whole AL community.
    ~New players and veterans players should be considered equally important.~
    I remember cinco said new players should do the story guideline quests but I don't see much use. Ok they do the story guild line they get to lvl40-41 and do what ? It takes awhile for a person to know the mechanics of this game and without a good gold source you know that's a Rip.
    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    I have an idea

Would you want to do a start to finish guide? There are useful links in the playes guide that could be added in your guide
    Last edited by Avaree; 09-18-2017 at 02:15 PM.
    Avy
    12-2012