Thread: Potential Maus Nerf?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Potential Maus Nerf?

I know gonna get a lot of hate on this thread, but I was wondering if there was a way to fix the economy? Prices of items are becoming crazy high and you can make so much gold in one day that eventually things will go out of control. Might not happen but can I please get some thoughts on this?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BloodxBite For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

even if they nerf it, prices will be the same because all the excessive gold stashed on toons won't go away.

attractive and huge gold sinks are the way to go

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

sending some hate your way Blood
    Fight Me -_-

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I think a way to get a huge amount of gold out the economy is to release a new Gold vanity located in city of krag. Maybe Diamond vanity? That Glows and has an aura(which is going to tempt MANY rich players to buy)maybe the last vanity in krag has to offer. If anyone is a artist(you dont have to)and would like to draw an example on what they think it should look like that would be awesome. Make it at least 50m+ gold? -Just some thoughts-

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    I think a way to get a huge amount of gold out the economy is to release a new Gold vanity located in city of krag. Maybe Diamond vanity? That Glows and has an aura(which is going to tempt MANY rich players to buy)maybe the last vanity in krag has to offer. If anyone is a artist(you dont have to)and would like to draw an example on what they think it should look like that would be awesome. Make it at least 50m+ gold? -Just some thoughts-

tbh the best way would be to release a vanity set worth 99,999,999 Gold but only the first 250 people to buy it can get it, thats like 2,999,999,750 gold. I think a limited item would increase the value of gold in game & therefore increase the income of the developers too since more people would buy plat as it would make them more gold. I mean some kind of event that takes place yearly to save the economy would be nice.
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post

Just NO.

Quote Originally Posted by marsu4u View Post
    tbh the best way would be to release a vanity set worth 99,999,999 Gold but only the first 250 people to buy it can get it, thats like 2,999,999,750 gold. I think a limited item would increase the value of gold in game & therefore increase the income of the developers too since more people would buy plat as it would make them more gold. I mean some kind of event that takes place yearly to save the economy would be nice.
    Yes if it was tradeable so I could sell it for even more to someone who missed this opportunity haha.

There is a lot of wealthy players in-game. Those vanities would run out in a week if they were that good but then AL could go through a financial depression if that much gold from game disappear within a month.
    Last edited by Continental; 09-18-2017 at 05:26 AM.
    Fight Me -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Make 1k boss aps in raid map and every lb player wastes another 6,666,000 Gold lol

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Its not only the gold from maus, theres low supply on many items. People just dont pop locks as much now so when somebody loots some nightmare piece or somthing they can list it for whatever price, like i saw a mage helm for 7m..and another for 12.5m in same day,yea ppl can afford it if they run maus a bunch but if you nerf it aquiering new gear is way harder, and right now legendary 66 gears aint good and there isnt mythical ones so you go nightmare or stick to voice set..no options

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alxe View Post
    Its not only the gold from maus, theres low supply on many items. People just dont pop locks as much now so when somebody loots some nightmare piece or somthing they can list it for whatever price, like i saw a mage helm for 7m..and another for 12.5m in same day,yea ppl can afford it if they run maus a bunch but if you nerf it aquiering new gear is way harder, and right now legendary 66 gears aint good and there isnt mythical ones so you go nightmare or stick to voice set..no options

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    I think the lvl 66 gear isnt that bad, check your stats when you are not in chancel, so you loose your set buff...
    Avy
    12-2012

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Continental View Post
    Just NO.

Yes if it was tradeable so I could sell it for even more to someone who missed this opportunity haha.

There is a lot of wealthy players in-game. Those vanities would run out in a week if they were that good but then AL could go through a financial depression if that much gold from game disappear within a month.
    The Great AL Depression from 1929

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Name:  vlcsnap-2017-09-18-23h27m07s040-1.png
Views: 179
Size:  383.5 KB

We have gold loot.
    Having two lockeds in game also contributes to this.