Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pvp&Ctf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Exclamation Pvp&Ctf

Not sure how pve is, However pvp and ctf are terrible now with whatever changes have been made to them. It seems at most levels now 1 character completely dominates all the others. Prior to this change the game was at least semi balanced. Can we please resort back to the way the game was before the update was made. Pvp and ctf seems to be poorly balanced now.

"Never mess with a man that can end you, from a different zip code."-Sniper

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

This last update helped mage just slighty. But mage is a playab,e class now. However, i believe pvp at l100 is semi balanced. Just a couple nerfs/buffs especially for rhino. Id believe itd be pretty balanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mymysticalmage View Post
    This last update helped mage just slighty. But mage is a playab,e class now. However, i believe pvp at l100 is semi balanced. Just a couple nerfs/buffs especially for rhino. Id believe itd be pretty balanced.
    I feel mages were already an okay class, They could beat any class pre-Nerf. Now mages and rhinos are the only class worth really playing. The dodge reduce hurt birds and bears, Birds are virtually worthless now. At at 100 they don't dodge. 61 they have zero dodge, and 66 they have no damage, and at 71 they have no dodge and no damage. Bears at 100 have low damage and low dodge, at 61 bears have to much dodge I feel and not enough crit/damage, 66 bear seems to have to much dodge and not enough over all damage. 71 bears seem okay so far, haven't played it enough to get a full reading on it. Maybe not enough dodge, But I feel the game needs to either all in all just revert the past nerf due to it wasn't a good balance at all. Or rework the whole pvp system.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The damage reduction or health boost at level 100 is nice. While playing I never noticed much of a difference in dodge, some still refer to dodge on occasion as the factor of their loss, but I don't notice a change in Dodge just survivability.

Given how birds dodge I account for the fact that if I were to use fire first, they may dodge so instead I plan two moves ahead, and use moves in a sequence in which though they may dodge, they don't dodge all. Unless they were to dodge 4 skills in a row then the previous 3 skills I used should make up for the ones missed. I tried playing by luck but this way doesn't suit me given I want a guaranteed when if I'm aiming to win.

And for bears given the survivability now I've been able to perfect a combo that should work 99% of the time

Theres 2 very difficult rhino players one uses a certain technique to win and the other does a lot of damage, rhinos are the 2nd most challenging class to me with birds being at the top for now.

I like the update mainly the damage reduction or increased survivability it helps, if dodge is increased, or dmg increased mages with enough training I believe any class can succeed given how each class can kill one another. A dodge increase wouldn't hurt and may help , the increased survivability made things even more entertaining
    But in any case I'm looking forward to any future updates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I'm fine with both to be honest (pre/post damage & dodge decrease), as long as rhino is nerfed and fox is buffed. I'm also speaking from endgame only, I'm not too big on twink at the moment since sets are nonexistent lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

It's not the dodge cap nerf (reduction) in the very last update, the problem is the damage reduction that came with the very last update (untold)

Even though it was hard to kill a rhino before this update even with higher dodge but after dodge nerf, it's kinda impossible to do it with birds, THAT'S CLEAR CUT, proves that damage was reduced in the last update without saying it, and that was done by increasing the existing global damage reduction.

That requires to be reverted and rhino should get a nerf, and fox might get a small buff.

As stated in my thread, I think I've perfected my words here :P even clearer than the original one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FFA View Post
    I feel mages were already an okay class, They could beat any class pre-Nerf. Now mages and rhinos are the only class worth really playing. The dodge reduce hurt birds and bears, Birds are virtually worthless now. At at 100 they don't dodge. 61 they have zero dodge, and 66 they have no damage, and at 71 they have no dodge and no damage. Bears at 100 have low damage and low dodge, at 61 bears have to much dodge I feel and not enough crit/damage, 66 bear seems to have to much dodge and not enough over all damage. 71 bears seem okay so far, haven't played it enough to get a full reading on it. Maybe not enough dodge, But I feel the game needs to either all in all just revert the past nerf due to it wasn't a good balance at all. Or rework the whole pvp system.
    This is partially false. Mage was an unviable class pre-nerfs (my opinion). Birds are still viable class. Infact a good friend of mine jilsponie beat me quiet frequently when he plays bird and i play mage. Im not saying your a noob. But perhaps you are lacking skill. However, bears still dodge a good amount(when double taunting). Birds are not obsolete they still seem to kill mages with ease. So i dont quiet see a problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

This is partially false. Mage was an unviable class pre-nerfs (my opinion). Birds are still viable class. Infact a good friend of mine jilsponie beat me quiet frequently when he plays bird and i play mage. Im not saying your a noob. But perhaps you are lacking skill. However, bears still dodge a good amount(when double taunting). Birds are not obsolete they still seem to kill mages with ease. So i dont quiet see a problem.
    I think you are misinterpreting what I'm going for, I'm not saying the dodge reduction is a bad thing. However if you take a birds dodge away and his damage... You have a "Bullet Sponge" if you will. They are worthless at that point. I feel the damage all around from 1-100 needs to be upped in pvp and ctf as I've noticed at multiple levels the damage feels rather soft compared to the way it should and use to be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Please learn to play with mage , it was pretty good b4 nerf and now, you're both with jils still used to the all tank - all nuke magor mage age, you both should try to get out of that mentality and learn the REAL mage.
    Last edited by Waug; 09-24-2017 at 09:05 PM.

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Closing. Registered as 1 of 3.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com