The damage reduction or health boost at level 100 is nice. While playing I never noticed much of a difference in dodge, some still refer to dodge on occasion as the factor of their loss, but I don't notice a change in Dodge just survivability.

Given how birds dodge I account for the fact that if I were to use fire first, they may dodge so instead I plan two moves ahead, and use moves in a sequence in which though they may dodge, they don't dodge all. Unless they were to dodge 4 skills in a row then the previous 3 skills I used should make up for the ones missed. I tried playing by luck but this way doesn't suit me given I want a guaranteed when if I'm aiming to win.

And for bears given the survivability now I've been able to perfect a combo that should work 99% of the time

Theres 2 very difficult rhino players one uses a certain technique to win and the other does a lot of damage, rhinos are the 2nd most challenging class to me with birds being at the top for now.

I like the update mainly the damage reduction or increased survivability it helps, if dodge is increased, or dmg increased mages with enough training I believe any class can succeed given how each class can kill one another. A dodge increase wouldn't hurt and may help , the increased survivability made things even more entertaining
But in any case I'm looking forward to any future updates