Thread: Mage's Arcane Shield

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nea View Post
    Devs,... Can we (Mages) have our 15 seconds on Arcane Shield skill!? It's not fair when Warriors and Rogues have their defensive skills on time but we have a shield that can be broken in 3-5 secs so I'm wondering where is the balance here? Ah?!

Also we should have less mana like the other classes but more damage since we can't kill Warriors due to lack of damage and It's just endless and boring. This class is ruined as it is right now in PvP... A Curse that can be countered with a pet AA (TELL ME ABOUT ANY SKILL FROM OTHER CLASSES THAT CAN BE COUNTERED WITH A PET!), an "Arcane" Shield broken in 3-5 seconds, the MUST of using GALE to survive a bit longer (useless anyways, it's like use THESE or DIE, same skills for all or you're done, no diversity at all, sigh).

But anyways... All I'm asking is our 15 seconds on "Arcane" Shield.... Zzz
    trust me iv tried to ask for the same thing but what happens is the op 70crit 4k armor 3.5k dmg rogues show up on the thread talkin bout woooah is me mage is so op and how they dont need any buffs. although it would be nice if sts would look at how OP rogues have become. mages are basically only used for mana...barely since enough mishis can keep mana up...

imo fireball should reduce dodge chance instead of hitchance by at LEAST 50% since rogues are at 100% dodge.

curse should be a cloud that move about the battlefield for a few moments like the proc of the glintstone staffs.this way a simple pet aa does not completely eliminate an entire skill.(imagine if we had a pet that removed jug or a pet that eleminates aimed shot)

and the biggin. why does our shield need rely on str aswell as int?if anything it should only rely on our int and it should not be able to be popped so quickly. i feel that during the 2secs of invulnerability it is already taking dmg towards breaking.that is why after the 2 secs its almost instant pop. our shields should last the entire duration at least remove the max dmg absorbed and let it last the duration specified on the skills tab.

lightning should have a higher chance at spreading out. and instead of the proc on death it should be on hit.(15% uncharged 20% charged)

lastly i feel like sorcs range needs a huge upgrade.. our lightningbolts are fine but everything else seems super short. even our autos have poo range.

these are just my thoughts. i doubt they will ever happen.

p.s iv played a rogue for a while before and needless to say it is extremly easy to spam aimed shot from a distance and kill everything in sight.i kno both classes very well. no i dont not wanna play a rogue as i love mages.
    Last edited by Spell; 09-25-2017 at 03:59 AM.