Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    You wanted feedback?
    Then u get mad lol
    Just come to 61 and stop crying bud.
    If u want to see a pro mage in action you should checkout Runagain. One best mages(63 brack) atm you should see how he plays
    Man I haven't seen u in PvP since I caught u dummy farming in troll Forest Lol...
    I remember you always join my team at 61 ahhh you were smart by doing that
    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    1. Didn't ask for feedback.
    2. You can ask Runagain how many times I've beaten him in duel and clashes, I'm 100% sure he won't lie about that unless you, coming with bs lies saying I'm dummy farmer, you should check my KDR (22k Kills and 18k deaths) then see by yourself if I'm dummy farmer, liar prepubescent kid. And yea, 100% sure you are one of those triggered about how many times I've made them leave the map.
    3. Never needed to be aside with a food. What's the next lie BTW? That you are my brother or something?! FYI I don't even know you and I don't give a F about who you are either.

https://youtu.be/E7Vy7gTf9Lg Check out Nav here then ask yourself again if I'm dummy farmer, liar.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nea View Post
    1. Didn't ask for feedback.
    2. You can ask Runagain how many times I've beaten him in duel and clashes, I'm 100% sure he won't lie about that unless you, coming with bs lies saying I'm dummy farmer, you should check my KDR (22k Kills and 18k deaths) then see by yourself if I'm dummy farmer, liar prepubescent kid. And yea, 100% sure you are one of those triggered about how many times I've made them leave the map.
    3. Never needed to be aside with a food. What's the next lie BTW? That you are my brother or something?! FYI I don't even know you and I don't give a F about who you are either.

https://youtu.be/E7Vy7gTf9Lg Check out Nav here then ask yourself again if I'm dummy farmer, liar.
    you do put ur thread in arcane legends discussion, but then you do not accept what the opinion of others are. you might know your class best as u claim.. but this is a place where ppl are supposted to discuss things.
    instead of getting rude and treating ppl like crap just because they might not agree with you or might have different oppinion, doesnt give u any right to make ppl down or call them stuff. if you wanted to share ur oppinion with a dev and didnt want the community to interrupt next time i recommend u just private message a dev or try it with support@spacetimestudios.com
    good luck.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mssweety; 09-27-2017 at 06:04 PM.