Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callmepayne View Post
    to me, it all depends on awakes. in my entire life in 43s, only I was the sorc with 3k armor if i wear my armor set and I find it very easy to farm both rogues and mage even tanks. it came to a point i dont even need to use nek aa and instead use toxy. that armor buff for gale is one of the best ever created by devs. my advice is take int/armor awakes. all stat% from weapon and fixed armor value for the rest of your items are the best. if you feel like you need more dmg then take some more int% from other items. like I did on my mythic amulet.

PS. I wanted 1 more amulet to max out my armor but meh, i dont wanna have my guildies go through that 12 agonizing days of doing planar quests just so i can get another amulet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "43"........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nikool99 View Post
    "43"........
    what about 43? rofl. 41-43s is one of the best brackets imho. you get to use all skills, not just gale and lightning, absolutely not like how it is in endgame. even rogues use nox and razor, tanks can choose to use vb with arc maul lv31 or jug with bulwark in clashes. if endgame didnt have speed sets, i would have went a long time ago but meh. that speed set ruined pvp. how would you like to use curse and kill 1-2 players and then have them revive and fly back in with speed sets less than 5 seconds while your curse, shields and heals are still on cool down or vb and jugg??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk