Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mage's Arcane Shield

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    It would be nice if the rogue trap skill actually worked in PvP. Same with the mage clock skill. Although, not so much movement speed reduction on players as they apply to mobs in PvE.

Such fun would be had with strategical games.

Don't forget that when the 50% damage and heal nerf was applied, the mage shield was unaffected. I do remember a developer saying that the reason mages were so ridiculously overpowered at the 56 cap was because the shield was ideally absorbing double the damage it was meant to. Either way they left it as it is and allowed the rogue class to suffer like no class has ever suffered before; for an entire season. I don't know how this all works out at any level below 43 but between level 43-66, the mage class is extremely tanky and has a huge damage output. If players are having problems with their class at a specific level; its only logical that they level up to a cap which their class doesn't have these problems. Last time i checked, twinking at low levels wasn't a must.
    If this is all true...why in pvp there are so much rogue and warrios class in pvp i wonder...and why is this guy a rogue and not a mage.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikool99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nikool99 View Post
    If this is all true...why in pvp there are so much rogue and warrios class in pvp i wonder...and why is this guy a rogue and not a mage.
    Why was the population of active mages at the 56 cap suddenly more than that of the rogues and warriors put together? We can ask these questions all day.

The first class I chose upon finding out about this game was (coincidentally) the rogue class. Its been that way since.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nea View Post
    Devs,... Can we (Mages) have our 15 seconds on Arcane Shield skill!? It's not fair when Warriors and Rogues have their defensive skills on time but we have a shield that can be broken in 3-5 secs so I'm wondering where is the balance here? Ah?!

Also we should have less mana like the other classes but more damage since we can't kill Warriors due to lack of damage and It's just endless and boring. This class is ruined as it is right now in PvP... A Curse that can be countered with a pet AA (TELL ME ABOUT ANY SKILL FROM OTHER CLASSES THAT CAN BE COUNTERED WITH A PET!), an "Arcane" Shield broken in 3-5 seconds, the MUST of using GALE to survive a bit longer (useless anyways, it's like use THESE or DIE, same skills for all or you're done, no diversity at all, sigh).

But anyways... All I'm asking is our 15 seconds on "Arcane" Shield.... Zzz
    if you think you're so under powered and think there won't be a buff for mages, make a rogue. Rogues did the same when mage was op

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    if you think you're so under powered and think there won't be a buff for mages, make a rogue. Rogues did the same when mage was op
    I'm not playing what you want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Gale that pulls instead of pushes...traps that actually work...arcane shield that lasts its entire duration.

All of this points in one direction: class job change.

Warrior > gladiator/paladin
    Mage > cleric/dark magician
    Rogue> ranger/assassin

Etc. Etc.
    Last edited by Perceval; 09-27-2017 at 11:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Gale that pulls instead of pushes...traps that actually work...arcane shield that lasts its entire duration.

All of this points in one direction: class job change.

Warrior > gladiator/paladin
    Mage > cleric/dark magician
    Rogue> ranger/assassin

Etc. Etc.
    Exactly, Thanks... Can't wait to see this implemented, hopefully Devs are reading comments here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

i would like to see rogues never get an arua >=) that will teach the selfish lil buggers.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    i would like to see rogues never get an arua >=) that will teach the selfish lil buggers.
    Oh ok, I see how it is xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Exactly, Thanks... Can't wait to see this implemented, hopefully Devs are reading comments here.
    I hope so too. Arcane Legends class imbalance in my view roots from current class function. E.g. rogues being able to use the aimed shot ability without wielding a bow, warriors with swords (high damage output) being able to use the juggernaut skill, etc. etc.

Rogue = high damage output? A mage with the arcane dragon staff can do a better job xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Oh ok, I see how it is xD
    blue lives matter!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

No rogue aura till sts fixes mages. Mage abilities specialize in crowd control (CC) via stuns/root/freeze etc., and damage over time (DoT). This is not Pet Legends, Pets should not negate a class's abilities for such long durations, and pet abilities should not be better than class abilities. Example: Why can Breeze freeze in PvP when Mage's frost bolt cannot? Why can nekro shield take more damage than arcane shield before breaking?

I demand that arcane shield absorb more damage than nekro shield before breaking. I demand that nekro shield lose its CC immunity and that glowstik shield lose its DoT immunity/removal.

#BlueLivesMatter
    #MakeMagesGreatAgain
    #NerfPets
    #NoAura

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Azebor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azebor View Post
    no rogue aura till sts fixes mages. Mage abilities specialize in crowd control (cc) via stuns/root/freeze etc., and damage over time (dot). This is not pet legends, pets should not negate a class's abilities for such long durations, and pet abilities should not be better than class abilities. Example: Why can breeze freeze in pvp when mage's frost bolt cannot? Why can nekro shield take more damage than arcane shield before breaking?

I demand that arcane shield absorb more damage than nekro shield before breaking. I demand that nekro shield lose its cc immunity and that glowstik shield lose its dot immunity/removal.

#bluelivesmatter
    #makemagesgreatagain
    #nerfpets
    #noaura
    BLUE lives matter!
    The revolution has begun!
    Last edited by Spell; 09-28-2017 at 02:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

1. Didn't ask for feedback.
    2. You can ask Runagain how many times I've beaten him in duel and clashes, I'm 100% sure he won't lie about that unless you, coming with bs lies saying I'm dummy farmer, you should check my KDR (22k Kills and 18k deaths) then see by yourself if I'm dummy farmer, liar prepubescent kid. And yea, 100% sure you are one of those triggered about how many times I've made them leave the map.
    3. Never needed to be aside with a food. What's the next lie BTW? That you are my brother or something?! FYI I don't even know you and I don't give a F about who you are either.

https://youtu.be/E7Vy7gTf9Lg Check out Nav here then ask yourself again if I'm dummy farmer, liar.
    you do put ur thread in arcane legends discussion, but then you do not accept what the opinion of others are. you might know your class best as u claim.. but this is a place where ppl are supposted to discuss things.
    instead of getting rude and treating ppl like crap just because they might not agree with you or might have different oppinion, doesnt give u any right to make ppl down or call them stuff. if you wanted to share ur oppinion with a dev and didnt want the community to interrupt next time i recommend u just private message a dev or try it with support@spacetimestudios.com
    good luck.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mssweety; 09-27-2017 at 06:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mssweety View Post
    you do put ur thread in arcane legends discussion, but then you do not accept what the opinion of others are. you might know your class best as u claim.. but this is a place where ppl are supposted to discuss things.
    instead of getting rude and treating ppl like crap just because they might not agree with you or might have different oppinion, doesnt give u any right to make ppl down or call them stuff. if you wanted to share ur oppinion with a dev and didnt want the community to interrupt next time i recommend u just private message a dev or try it with support@spacetimestudios.com
    good luck.

His age isn't enough yet to understand what is discussion supposed to be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mssweety View Post
    good luck.

Thank you for bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Boltag View Post
    His age isn't enough yet to understand what is discussion supposed to be.
    Thank you for bump.