Thread: Goodbye to al

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Et tu Erik ��, seem like most of my friends are gone,my countdown starts soon i guess so I hope that you would keep popping in from time to time.

We have already missed you this year, so I`m saddened to hear this but life must go on.We have had a great time together , almost going back to my early days here, and you've always stood out. Your selfless and cool attitude , Invaluable wisdom despite being 18 yr old for last 30 yrs, your helping everyone without any hesitation and last but not the least your amazingly generous nature makes u truly unforgettable( also the drunken locks opening shenanigans) .It was and is a privilege to know u in the game and as a person. Your contribution towards making CoF a great place simply makes u a legend, and not just in the guild. I hope you find time soon so we can give u a proper send off ( maybe i`ll get ya that Glenlivet ;P).

I would like to express heartfelt thanks on behalf of CoF and on behalf of all your friends and myself of course for everything. I wish you good fortune in wars to come.
    Live long and prosper my friend.

Respect

Barristen
    Last edited by barristen; 09-26-2017 at 01:29 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to barristen For This Useful Post: