Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: B> 61 mage pvp gears

  1. #1

    Default B> 61 mage pvp gears

    As title states,

    I'm looking for the following:

    MAGNA/VICTUS RUNES

    ARCANE ARTIFACT (INT)

    BALANCED GUN STABILITY (8%+ all stats)

    VOICE HELM HEXSTONE (clean/sorc)

    UNDYING ARMOR CLEAN (INT)

    VENOMOUS RING BRUT

    VENOMOUS AMULET BRUT (INT)

    ENLIGHTENED BELT (INT)

    LV54 CRYO AMULET (INT)

    PRECISE MIND JEWELS X 10

    leave ign and price along with screenshot of said items down the comment section, thanks.

    @zauilet i know ur sse >|und is over there somewhere, gimme free bump


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Callmepayne; 10-05-2017 at 07:39 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    953
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 51 Times in 41 Posts

    Default

    Ayyyy , finally your coming 61!!! Sell dem OP items to dis dude

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Ayyyy , finally your coming 61!!! Sell dem OP items to dis dude
    yeah i'm coming. show these folks what MMPH is all about.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    965
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked 92 Times in 66 Posts

    Default

    Good to see some competition comming soon
    Free bump

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    Good to see some competition comming soon
    Free bump

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    why does MMPH ALWAYS gotta chase players then less than 2weeks they quit?

    been happening now since we went from

    14s to 16s (<Idc>, <Succession>, <Dignity>, <Narcos> <Nvm>)
    16s to 43s
    not pointing out the obvious, TGA left bc they scammed each other, im talking about other guilds like <The Clash>, <Barbie>, <Pros> and <Mercy>
    43s to 41s (PS, i havent made 41 yet and they already playin 3v4, whoopin without me. btw those players dont even have imbued armors and belts ffs)

    hopefully this time, FOR ONCE, ppl stay. we're just about done jumping from bracket to bracket only for ppl to run after we're all geared up and ready to pvp.

    thanks for the free bump, see you in the near future.

    as for this thread, yep im still looking for the said items.

    also I'm willing to trade this 3eye 425 armor arc ring for 1para arc ring with same awake or better. I'm willing to add gold.



    thanks in advance.
    Using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    965
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked 92 Times in 66 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Callmepayne View Post
    why does MMPH ALWAYS gotta chase players then less than 2weeks they quit?

    been happening now since we went from

    14s to 16s (, , , )
    16s to 43s
    not pointing out the obvious, TGA left bc they scammed each other, im talking about other guilds like , , and
    43s to 41s (PS, i havent made 41 yet and they already playin 3v4, whoopin without me. btw those players dont even have imbued armors and belts ffs)

    hopefully this time, FOR ONCE, ppl stay. we're just about done jumping from bracket to bracket only for ppl to run after we're all geared up and ready to pvp.

    thanks for the free bump, see you in the near future.

    as for this thread, yep im still looking for the said items.

    also I'm willing to trade this 3eye 425 armor arc ring for 1para arc ring with same awake or better. I'm willing to add gold.



    thanks in advance.
    41 bracket a joke man all I saw were nubs there
    But there were a few OP players I won't lie
    NP wish u the best on finding the best gear possible

  7. #7

    Default

    still buying


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

  8. #8

    Default

    adding arcane artifact to the list

    still buying all


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

  9. #9

    Default

    still buying all. also adding precise mind jewels onto the list.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

  10. #10

    Default

    up still buying all. pm me if you know anyone who sells. i need clean and open all slot awakes


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Name:  IMG_0713.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  176.3 KB

    Need bro? Offer

    IGN: Sukramlexa

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sukramlexa For This Useful Post:


  13. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukramlexa View Post
    Name:  IMG_0713.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  176.3 KB

    Need bro? Offer

    IGN: Sukramlexa
    no but thanks for the bump. still buying


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

  14. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Callmepayne View Post
    why does MMPH ALWAYS gotta chase players then less than 2weeks they quit?

    been happening now since we went from

    14s to 16s (<Idc>, <Succession>, <Dignity>, <Narcos> <Nvm>)
    16s to 43s
    not pointing out the obvious, TGA left bc they scammed each other, im talking about other guilds like <The Clash>, <Barbie>, <Pros> and <Mercy>
    43s to 41s (PS, i havent made 41 yet and they already playin 3v4, whoopin without me. btw those players dont even have imbued armors and belts ffs)

    hopefully this time, FOR ONCE, ppl stay. we're just about done jumping from bracket to bracket only for ppl to run after we're all geared up and ready to pvp.

    thanks for the free bump, see you in the near future.

    as for this thread, yep im still looking for the said items.

    also I'm willing to trade this 3eye 425 armor arc ring for 1para arc ring with same awake or better. I'm willing to add gold.



    thanks in advance.
    Cool story bro, your mmph buddies already got farmed at 61 we hope y’all stay for a long time

  15. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevBow View Post
    Cool story bro, your mmph buddies already got farmed at 61 we hope y’all stay for a long time
    those ppl you talk about are not even geared yet but yeah cool story. if you’re so pro that you can pvp not well geared, why not come 43?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

  16. #15
    Member smallunicorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 37 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    What a silly attempt to brag at the wrong sub-forum. Just don't make up dumb stories, cause it makes you look like a donkey who is holding up his poop for hours.

    Just to clear out the part which I am sure that is biased --> NVM farmed your guild af.

    Fact:
    MMPH got farmed af so the active players got tired of being farmed and tried to create new guild 'Hotspot'.
    Fact:
    Hotspot got farmed af so they crawled back to MMPH since some players came back from being inactive.
    Fact:
    The more active MMPH got farmed af again, so they could only tt (most of times in own language cause they are so bad at tt as well).
    Fact:
    They became that desperate that they merged with 'Kronos Divine' hoping to have a chance eventough they were big enemies before.
    Fact:
    MMPH became a paradise pier guild, because they didnt want to die in pvp maps anymore.
    Fact:
    NVM had nobody to fight so they left bracket.

    Anyways, good luck with finding your max gears. You will need it.

  17. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    953
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 51 Times in 41 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smallunicorn View Post
    What a silly attempt to brag at the wrong sub-forum. Just don't make up dumb stories, cause it makes you look like a donkey who is holding up his poop for hours.

    Just to clear out the part which I am sure that is biased --> NVM farmed your guild af.

    Fact:
    MMPH got farmed af so the active players got tired of being farmed and tried to create new guild 'Hotspot'.
    Fact:
    Hotspot got farmed af so they crawled back to MMPH since some players came back from being inactive.
    Fact:
    The more active MMPH got farmed af again, so they could only tt (most of times in own language cause they are so bad at tt as well).
    Fact:
    They became that desperate that they merged with 'Kronos Divine' hoping to have a chance eventough they were big enemies before.
    Fact:
    MMPH became a paradise pier guild, because they didnt want to die in pvp maps anymore.
    Fact:
    NVM had nobody to fight so they left bracket.

    Anyways, good luck with finding your max gears. You will need it.
    Fact: This is a thread made to buy stuff which explains clearly why it’s in the traders section.
    You’ve “established” many facts but missed out on the most important, this is not a pvp guild thread...

  18. #17
    Member smallunicorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 37 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Fact: This is a thread made to buy stuff which explains clearly why it’s in the traders section.
    You’ve “established” many facts but missed out on the most important, this is not a pvp guild thread...
    I believe I already stated thay in my first sentence, when I shared my feedback 'what a silly atrempt to brag at the wrong sub-forum.'

    So basically you are doing exactly the same now, which is replying on something which was mentioned by someone and what did you 'establish' with your quick post?

  19. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    953
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 51 Times in 41 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smallunicorn View Post
    I believe I already stated thay in my first sentence, when I shared my feedback 'what a silly atrempt to brag at the wrong sub-forum.'

    So basically you are doing exactly the same now, which is replying on something which was mentioned by someone and what did you 'establish' with your quick post?
    Okay dude, in simpler words,
    What is this thread? => it’s a traders market thread
    What is the use/point of this thread?=> to buy or sell items
    What is it that you’re doing?=> neither buying nor selling nor “free bumping”.
    What is it that I am doing?=> As a senior member, I feel obliged to help my fellow “member” learn about the forums.
    => I hope that was clear to you on the part where you completely went wrong
    Last edited by shadowronn; 10-14-2017 at 07:10 AM.

  20. #19
    Forum Adept Finalspell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Buying Popcorn 😋☺

    Gesendet von meinem SM-J510FN mit Tapatalk

  21. #20
    Member smallunicorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 37 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    'Dude?' Dunno how you nornally speak to people you never met, but stick the 'dude' up in your ***. Trying to lecture me with some useless info, while you were the first who even did respond with useless ***-kissing info on this topic saying 'Ayyyy , finally your coming 61!!! Sell dem OP items to dis dude.'

    Why don't you go and ask your first 3 stupid questions to yourself with that? You clearly weren't the brightest kid at school if this was a serious attempt to act smart.

    Besides, if false info has been shared it is my right to set things straight. The type of forum doesn't matter for the person who corrects the false info. As 'senior member' (for what it is worth, lol) you should understand that and if you did your job as 'senior member' correctly, you would have mention to Callmepayne not to provoke with bs stories in this forum. But apparently you are a fanboy of this dude, which triggered you to talk this silly and therefor you are nominated for the title 'Donkey of the week'. Congratulations DUDE... Let me know if the words were 'Simple' enough for you.

Similar Threads

  1. Buying lvl 11 mage ice set / buy para mage gears lvl 11
    By Kyojiro in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-25-2015, 05:09 AM
  2. Selling lvl10 warrior para gears/ lvl14 mage para/eye gears
    By Hoisamir in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-25-2015, 03:26 AM
  3. BUY mage pvp gears lv 14
    By Errorrz in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2015, 07:09 PM
  4. buy lvl 8-9 mage pvp gears
    By Sehajbir Nakai in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 11:45 AM
  5. Selling lvl16 best mage twink gears + nordic gears
    By Fiendar in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2013, 01:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •