Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
Mis clicks happens because people get very excited to get x or y items. I personally been scammed many times in AL because of this. I fell for lepre lunar scam first time, then immo dagger swap to arcane 46. Immo was 8m back then and dagger was 600k and the lost goes on.

I once encountered a situation where I was selling my immo bow for 4m 100% gl and someone else thought it was dreadbow and paid me 10m. I personally chose to give him 10m back and he gave me my immo bow back but gold can make people do things against their principles.

I think you should let it go and the guilt will build up for Counton.
Things like this are sad, if I was a dev I would help but I think all dev are extremely busy to help now with new game.

+ you made million of profit in AL before so just think of it as losing profit u made and u still have ur original gold. This is how I get over losses in AL and scams.

Cheers

-Aze
Some times devs also can’t do anything in cases like these, if the “alleged scammer” spends some of that money on something else , then there is nothing dev can do sadly , that’s why the moral is to be careful in trades.